The No. 3 seed Long Island Sharks (15-13, 12-6 NEC) are favored by 9 points when they play the No. 6 seed Sacred Heart Pioneers (10-19, 6-10 NEC) in the NEC Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Wednesday at Steinberg Wellness Center tipping off at 7:00 PM.
LIU vs. Sacred Heart Predictions
LIU vs. Sacred Heart Betting Odds
LIU vs. Sacred Heart Last 10 Games
- LIU is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- LIU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Sharks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 146.1 points scored. That’s 7.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Sharks’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Sacred Heart has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Sacred Heart and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Pioneers games averaged 12.2 fewer points (141.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Pioneers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 73.3, 0.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
LIU vs. Sacred Heart Betting Trends
- LIU is 12-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sharks have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of LIU’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Sharks put up 75 points per game, only 0.1 more points than the 74.9 the Pioneers allow.
- LIU has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 12-3 record overall when putting up more than 74.9 points.
- Sacred Heart has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-14-0).
- The Pioneers are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- This year, 16 of Sacred Heart’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Pioneers’ 72.6 points per game are just 0.5 fewer points than the 73.1 the Sharks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 73.1 points, Sacred Heart is 7-4 against the spread and 8-6 overall.
LIU vs. Sacred Heart Over/Under Trends
- LIU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (153.5 points) nine times this season.
- In Sacred Heart’s 25 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 153.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.6 points per game, 5.9 points fewer than the over/under of 153.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 148 points per game, 5.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Sharks have seen a 145.1 average over/under in their games this season, 8.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 12.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (153.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pioneers’ games (141.4 points) this season.
LIU Team Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers: 19 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.6 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (81-for-206)
- Eral Penn: 17.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 43.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (40-for-128)
- Isaac Kante: 11.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 52.7 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
- Kyndall Davis: 9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (25-for-93)
- Tre Wood: 6.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.1 FG%, 21.8 3PT% (12-for-55)
Sacred Heart Team Leaders
- Tyler Thomas: 16.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (63-for-187)
- Nico Galette: 11.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 46.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (35-for-101)
- Aaron Clarke: 16.2 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (39-for-127)
- Bryce Johnson: 6.9 PTS, 7 REB, 57.4 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Cantavio Dutreil: 5.5 PTS, 52.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.