The No. 7 seed High Point Panthers (13-17, 7-9 Big South) are -point favorites in the Big South Tournament over the No. 10 seed Hampton Pirates (9-18, 5-11 Big South) on Wednesday at Bojangles’ Coliseum. The contest starts at 6:00 PM, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
High Point vs. Hampton Predictions
High Point vs. Hampton Betting Odds
High Point vs. Hampton Last 10 Games
- High Point covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- High Point’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The Panthers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 131.8 points scored. That’s 5.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Panthers have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Hampton has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Hampton games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Pirates’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.1 points scored. That’s 3.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Pirates have a 70.4 points-per-game average, 6.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
High Point vs. Hampton Betting Trends
- High Point is 16-10-1 against the spread this season.
- This season, High Point’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 27 chances.
- The Panthers average 69.7 points per game, just 0.7 more points than the 69 the Pirates give up.
- High Point is 9-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 69 points.
- Hampton has put together a record of 12-14-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Hampton have hit the over 12 times this year.
- The Pirates average 5.3 fewer points per game (64.3) than the Panthers allow (69.6).
- Hampton is 4-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it scores more than 69.6 points.
High Point vs. Hampton Over/Under Trends
- This season, 13 of High Point’s 27 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 137.5 points.
- This season, nine of Hampton’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- The Panthers average 69.7 points per game against the Pirates’ 64.3, totaling 3.5 points under the matchup’s over/under of 137.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 138.6 points per game, 1.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Panthers games is 134.6 points, 2.9 fewer than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pirates’ games (135.2 points) this season.
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 14.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.3 STL, 2.2 BLK, 43.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (62-for-180)
- John-Michael Wright: 18.4 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (59-for-162)
- Jaden House: 11.9 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (33-for-101)
- Bryant Randleman: 7.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 52.9 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.3 PTS, 55.4 FG%
Hampton Team Leaders
- Russell Dean: 14.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.2 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (32-for-114)
- Najee Garvin: 15.1 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Dajour Dickens: 5.4 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 56.8 FG%
- Deangelo Epps: 6.5 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Marquis Godwin: 8.2 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (53-for-134)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.