The Duquesne Dukes (6-21, 1-14 A-10) visit the George Washington Colonials (11-16, 7-8 A-10) after losing seven straight road games. The Colonials are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
George Washington vs. Duquesne Predictions
George Washington vs. Duquesne Betting Odds
|George Washington||-5.5||137.5 points|
George Washington vs. Duquesne Last 10 Games
- George Washington has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- George Washington’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Colonials’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.8 points scored. That’s 1.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Colonials have a points-per-game average 3.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Duquesne is 2-8-0 against the spread and 0-10 overall during its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Duquesne games have gone over the set total three times.
- The last 10 Dukes games averaged 133.7 total points, 3.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Dukes’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 55.2, 8.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
George Washington vs. Duquesne Betting Trends
- George Washington is 14-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Colonials have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- George Washington’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Colonials score 66.6 points per game, 5.3 fewer points than the 71.9 the Dukes allow.
- When George Washington puts up more than 71.9 points, it is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Duquesne has compiled an 8-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Dukes went 5-8 against the spread.
- Duquesne’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Dukes average 7.9 fewer points per game (63.3) than the Colonials allow (71.2).
- Duquesne has put together a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 71.2 points.
George Washington vs. Duquesne Over/Under Trends
- George Washington and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s total of 137.5 points 11 times this season.
- There have been nine Duquesne games that have ended with a combined score higher than 137.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 137.5 is 7.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Colonials (66.6 points per game) and the Dukes (63.3 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 5.6 fewer points than the 143.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Colonials have seen a 138.4 over/under in their games this season, 0.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.1 points more than the average over/under in Dukes’ games this season (136.4 points).
George Washington Team Leaders
- Joe Bamisile: 15.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (53-for-154)
- James Bishop: 16.9 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 32 3PT% (56-for-175)
- Ricky Lindo Jr.: 7.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.8 BLK, 42.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Brayon Freeman: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (20-for-50)
- Brendan Adams: 8.2 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (24-for-98)
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 10.8 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 45 FG%, 14.9 3PT% (7-for-47)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 10.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (35-for-101)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 10.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.2 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (25-for-82)
- Leon Ayers III: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.2 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (30-for-113)
- Jackie Johnson III: 8.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.