The Davidson Wildcats (24-4, 14-2 A-10) are 7.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a five-game home winning streak when they square off against the George Mason Patriots (14-13, 7-7 A-10) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at John M. Belk Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
Davidson vs. George Mason Predictions
Davidson vs. George Mason Betting Odds
Davidson vs. George Mason Last 10 Games
- Davidson is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Davidson games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.3 points scored. That’s 1.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 2.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- George Mason has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- George Mason and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Patriots’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.5 points scored. That’s one fewer point than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Patriots have scored 0.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Davidson vs. George Mason Betting Trends
- Davidson has covered the spread in a game 18 times this season (18-9-0).
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats have gone 6-6 against the spread.
- This season, Davidson’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 27 chances.
- The Wildcats score 75.9 points per game, 7.5 more points than the 68.4 the Patriots allow.
- When Davidson scores more than 68.4 points, it is 14-6 against the spread and 22-0 overall.
- George Mason has covered the spread 16 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Patriots have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- George Mason games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The Patriots’ 71.5 points per game are 5.9 more points than the 65.6 the Wildcats allow.
- When it scores more than 65.6 points, George Mason is 14-8 against the spread and 13-9 overall.
Davidson vs. George Mason Over/Under Trends
- This season, Davidson games have gone over this game’s 137.5-point over/under 15 times.
- In George Mason’s 27 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 137.5.
- The Wildcats average 75.9 points per game against the Patriots’ 71.5, totaling 9.9 points over the game’s total of 137.5.
- The 134 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.5 fewer than the 137.5 total in this contest.
- The Wildcats have seen a 138 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates the average total points bet in Patriots’ games (138.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (137.5 points).
Davidson Team Leaders
- Luka Brajkovic: 14.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 BLK, 58.6 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (31-for-72)
- Hyunjung Lee: 16.4 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (67-for-176)
- Foster Loyer: 16.5 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (63-for-144)
- Mike Jones: 12.2 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (61-for-136)
- Sam Mennenga: 7.5 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 18.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 54.8 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.8 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (72-for-185)
- Davonte Gaines: 10.6 PTS, 8.1 REB, 46.4 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (36-for-91)
- Xavier Johnson: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40 FG%, 35 3PT% (28-for-80)
- De’Von Cooper: 11.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (69-for-172)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.