The No. 6 seed Campbell Fighting Camels (15-12, 8-8 Big South) are favored by 3.5 points in the Big South Tournament over the No. 11 seed Presbyterian Blue Hose (12-19, 4-12 Big South). The teams will hit the court Wednesday at 8:30 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Predictions
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Betting Odds
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Last 10 Games
- Campbell covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Campbell’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Fighting Camels games averaged 5.3 more points (128.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Fighting Camels have a points-per-game average 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Presbyterian is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Presbyterian and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Blue Hose games averaged 128.9 total points, 5.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Blue Hose have a 69.6 points-per-game average, 1.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Betting Trends
- Campbell is 9-14-1 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels have an ATS record of only 2-11 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Campbell have hit the over 12 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The 66.3 points per game the Fighting Camels average are the same as the Blue Hose allow.
- Campbell has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when putting up more than 67.7 points.
- Presbyterian has covered the spread 15 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Blue Hose went 9-5 against the spread.
- Games involving Presbyterian have hit the over 13 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Blue Hose score an average of 67.7 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 61.9 the Fighting Camels give up.
- Presbyterian has put together a 9-7-1 ATS record and an 11-9 overall record in games it scores more than 61.9 points.
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Over/Under Trends
- Campbell and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (123 points) 16 times this season.
- In Presbyterian’s 29 games this season, 22 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 123.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134 points per game, 11 points more than the total of 123 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 6.6 fewer points than the 129.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Fighting Camels have seen a 129.6 average over/under in their games this season, 6.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 9.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Blue Hose’s games this season (132.5 points).
Campbell Team Leaders
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 14.1 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (35-for-91)
- Jesus Carralero: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (10-for-40)
- Ricky Clemons: 10.1 PTS, 62.1 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Jordan Whitfield: 11 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (49-for-127)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.3 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (37-for-111)
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 17 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.3 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (49-for-209)
- Winston Hill: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Trevon Reddish: 8.7 PTS, 49 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Kobe Stewart: 5.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.6 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Brandon Younger: 6 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (26-for-89)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.