The NEC conference tournament continues Wednesday as the No. 1 seed Bryant Bulldogs (20-9, 15-2 NEC) face off against the No. 9 seed Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (8-23, 4-13 NEC) at Chace Athletic Center, beginning at 7:00 PM. Bryant is a -point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Bryant vs. Cent. Conn. St. Predictions
Bryant vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
Bryant vs. Cent. Conn. St. Last 10 Games
- Bryant covered the spread nine times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Bryant’s last 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 6.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Cent. Conn. St. has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The Blue Devils and their opponents have hit the over in two of those games.
- The Blue Devils’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 58.2, 3.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Bryant vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Trends
- Bryant is 16-10-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Bryant’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 26 chances.
- The 76 points per game the Bulldogs record are just 3.9 more points than the Blue Devils allow (72.1).
- When Bryant totals more than 72.1 points, it is 12-6 against the spread and 17-4 overall.
- Cent. Conn. St. has covered the spread 15 times this season (15-13-0).
- Cent. Conn. St.’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Blue Devils’ 61.9 points per game are 10.0 fewer points than the 71.9 the Bulldogs give up.
- Cent. Conn. St. is 4-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it scores more than 71.9 points.
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 17.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.6 STL, 45.7 FG%, 34 3PT% (54-for-159)
- Peter Kiss: 25.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.7 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (41-for-145)
- Adham Eleeda: 10.9 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (87-for-254)
- Hall Elisias: 9.1 PTS, 2.9 BLK, 56.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Greg Calixte: 6.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 67 FG%
Cent. Conn. St. Team Leaders
- Nigel Scantlebury: 13.3 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (43-for-103)
- Andre Snoddy: 8 PTS, 7 REB, 48 FG%
- Ian Krishnan: 9.8 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- Tre Mitchell: 7.1 PTS, 28.6 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (34-for-118)
- Stephane Ayangma: 5.4 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.