The No. 5 Auburn Tigers (25-4, 13-3 SEC) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Mississippi State Bulldogs (17-12, 8-8 SEC) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at Humphrey Coliseum. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Auburn vs. Mississippi State Predictions
Auburn vs. Mississippi State Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Mississippi State Last 10 Games
- Auburn is 7-3 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Auburn’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Tigers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.3 points scored. That’s 4.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is three points lower than their season-long average.
- Mississippi State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Mississippi State’s last 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 1.3 fewer points (138.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 65, 6.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Auburn vs. Mississippi State Betting Trends
- Auburn is 18-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 16-7-1.
- This season, 16 of Auburn’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 79.1 points per game the Tigers record are 12.9 more points than the Bulldogs give up (66.2).
- Auburn has a 17-6-1 record against the spread and a 22-2 record overall when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- Mississippi State has covered the spread 15 times in 30 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Bulldogs are 3-3 against the spread.
- Mississippi State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs put up only 4.7 more points per game (71.6) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (66.9).
- Mississippi State is 13-7 against the spread and 15-5 overall when it scores more than 66.9 points.
Auburn vs. Mississippi State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Auburn games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 139.5-point over/under 19 times.
- There have been 13 Mississippi State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.7 points per game, 11.2 points more than the total of 139.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.1 points per game, 6.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers have seen a 145.1 average over/under in their games this season, 5.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 1.6 points more than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (137.9 points).
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 11.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 4.6 BLK, 63.7 FG%, 20.9 3PT% (9-for-43)
- Jabari Smith: 16.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (65-for-154)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.5 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (50-for-162)
- K.D. Johnson: 12.5 PTS, 2 STL, 40 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (39-for-127)
- Devan Cambridge: 5.8 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (18-for-74)
Mississippi State Team Leaders
- Iverson Molinar: 18.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (26-for-98)
- Garrison Brooks: 10.8 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- D.J. Jeffries: 9.6 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (27-for-91)
- Shakeel Moore: 8.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (39-for-117)
- Cameron Matthews: 3.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.