The No. 25 Alabama Crimson Tide (19-10, 9-7 SEC) are 9.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Texas A&M Aggies (18-11, 7-9 SEC) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at Coleman Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 153.5.
Alabama vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Alabama vs. Texas A&M Betting Odds
Alabama vs. Texas A&M Last 10 Games
- Alabama covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Alabama’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Crimson Tide’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 153.8 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Crimson Tide have scored 1.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Texas A&M is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Texas A&M games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 135.3 total points, 18.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Aggies have a 68.9 points-per-game average, 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Alabama vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Alabama has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-19-0).
- In games this season when favored by 9.5 points or more, the Crimson Tide are 4-7 against the spread.
- This season, Alabama’s games have hit the over 19 times out of 30 chances.
- The 80.5 points per game the Crimson Tide put up are 13.8 more points than the Aggies give up (66.7).
- When Alabama scores more than 66.7 points, it is 9-17 against the spread and 18-9 overall.
- Texas A&M has covered the spread 14 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 20 of Texas A&M’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Aggies’ 72.8 points per game are just 2.9 fewer points than the 75.7 the Crimson Tide allow.
- Texas A&M is 6-5 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it scores more than 75.7 points.
Alabama vs. Texas A&M Over/Under Trends
- Alabama and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (153.5 points) 18 times this season.
- This season, six of Texas A&M’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 153.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 153.5 is 0.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Crimson Tide (80.5 points per game) and the Aggies (72.8 points per game).
- The 142.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 11.1 fewer than the 153.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Crimson Tide games is 0.9 points fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 18 points separates this contest’s over/under (153.5 points) and the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (135.5 points) this season.
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 17 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (89-for-244)
- Keon Ellis: 11.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.2 FG%, 36 3PT% (58-for-161)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.3 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (43-for-156)
- JD Davison: 8.6 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (21-for-72)
- Charles Bediako: 6.8 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 68.7 FG%
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 14 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.6 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (35-for-102)
- Tyrece Radford: 10 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Henry Coleman III: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55.4 FG%
- Marcus Williams: 7.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.2 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (28-for-99)
- Wade Taylor IV: 8.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.3 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (34-for-115)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.