Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Predictions
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Betting Odds
|Youngstown State||-7||142.5 points|
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Last 10 Games
- Youngstown State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Youngstown State and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Penguins’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.1 points scored. That’s 4.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Penguins’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 0.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Robert Morris is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Robert Morris’ past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Colonials games averaged 4.9 fewer points (137.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Colonials are scoring 67.5 points per game compared to their 69.2 season average.
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Betting Trends
- Youngstown State is 14-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Penguins have not covered a spread (0-5) when they are at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, 16 of Youngstown State’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The Penguins average only 1.7 fewer points per game (72.8) than the Colonials give up (74.5).
- When Youngstown State puts up more than 74.5 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- Robert Morris is 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colonials have an ATS record of 6-7 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Robert Morris’ games have gone over the total 14 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Colonials average only 0.2 fewer points per game (69.2) than the Penguins give up to opponents (69.4).
- Robert Morris is 7-7 against the spread and 5-10 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Over/Under Trends
- Youngstown State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (142.5 points) 12 times this season.
- A total of 14 of Robert Morris’ games ended with a combined score higher than 142.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142 points per game, 0.5 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.4 fewer points than the 143.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Penguins games is 140.3 points, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Colonials games have an over/under of 141.2 points this season, 1.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Youngstown State Team Leaders
- Michael Akuchie: 13.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 46.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (26-for-81)
- Dwayne Cohill: 13.9 PTS, 46 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (30-for-78)
- Tevin Olison: 12.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (58-for-161)
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes: 8.4 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 41 3PT% (34-for-83)
- Myles Hunter: 5.9 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 14.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 54 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
- Enoch Cheeks: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (28-for-73)
- Michael Green III: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (35-for-110)
- Matt Mayers: 5.9 PTS, 62.4 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Jaron Williams: 7.1 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.