Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Predictions
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Betting Odds
|Youngstown State||-7||142.5 points|
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Last 10 Games
- Youngstown State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Youngstown State and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Penguins’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.1 points scored. That’s 4.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Penguins’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 0.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Robert Morris is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Robert Morris’ past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Colonials games averaged 4.9 fewer points (137.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Colonials are scoring 67.5 points per game compared to their 69.2 season average.
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Betting Trends
- Youngstown State is 14-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Penguins have not covered a spread (0-5) when they are at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, 16 of Youngstown State’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The Penguins average only 1.7 fewer points per game (72.8) than the Colonials give up (74.5).
- When Youngstown State puts up more than 74.5 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- Robert Morris is 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colonials have an ATS record of 6-7 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Robert Morris’ games have gone over the total 14 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Colonials average only 0.2 fewer points per game (69.2) than the Penguins give up to opponents (69.4).
- Robert Morris is 7-7 against the spread and 5-10 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Over/Under Trends
- Youngstown State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (142.5 points) 12 times this season.
- A total of 14 of Robert Morris’ games ended with a combined score higher than 142.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142 points per game, 0.5 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.4 fewer points than the 143.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Penguins games is 140.3 points, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Colonials games have an over/under of 141.2 points this season, 1.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Youngstown State Team Leaders
- Michael Akuchie: 13.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 46.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (26-for-81)
- Dwayne Cohill: 13.9 PTS, 46 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (30-for-78)
- Tevin Olison: 12.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (58-for-161)
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes: 8.4 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 41 3PT% (34-for-83)
- Myles Hunter: 5.9 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 14.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 54 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
- Enoch Cheeks: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (28-for-73)
- Michael Green III: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (35-for-110)
- Matt Mayers: 5.9 PTS, 62.4 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Jaron Williams: 7.1 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.