The VCU Rams (20-7, 13-3 A-10) will attempt to build on a seven-game win streak when they host the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (19-7, 11-4 A-10) at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 as 3.5-point favorites. The Bonnies have also won seven games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is 132.5.
VCU vs. Saint Bonaventure Predictions
VCU vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Odds
VCU vs. Saint Bonaventure Last 10 Games
- VCU covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- VCU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Rams games averaged 129.4 total points, 3.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Rams have scored 4.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Bonaventure covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Bonaventure’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Bonnies games averaged 4.7 more points (137.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bonnies are scoring 73.5 points per game compared to their 71.3 season average.
VCU vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Trends
- VCU has covered the spread in a game 17 times this season (17-10-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 8-7.
- VCU games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- The Rams put up 65.9 points per game, only 0.5 fewer points than the 66.4 the Bonnies allow.
- VCU is 10-2 against the spread and 12-0 overall when scoring more than 66.4 points.
- Saint Bonaventure has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-14-0).
- The Bonnies have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Saint Bonaventure’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 25 chances.
- The Bonnies score an average of 71.3 points per game, 10.4 more points than the 60.9 the Rams give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 60.9 points, Saint Bonaventure is 10-11 against the spread and 18-5 overall.
VCU vs. Saint Bonaventure Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of VCU’s 27 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- This season, 13 games Saint Bonaventure played finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132.5 is 4.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rams (65.9 points per game) and the Bonnies (71.3 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 5.2 fewer points than the 127.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Rams games is 4.1 points fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Bonnies’ games this season (135.4 points).
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 12.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 47.3 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (51-for-130)
- Adrian Baldwin Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 5.6 AST, 2.9 STL, 42 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (26-for-57)
- KeShawn Curry: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.6 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
- Jayden Nunn: 8.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- Hason Ward: 6.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 52.6 FG%
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Osun Osunniyi: 11.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.9 BLK, 60.1 FG%
- Jaren Holmes: 13.7 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 26 3PT% (26-for-100)
- Jalen Adaway: 15.9 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (31-for-78)
- Kyle Lofton: 13.1 PTS, 6 AST, 2.1 STL, 40 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (23-for-80)
- Dominick Welch: 12.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (70-for-193)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.