The Vanderbilt Commodores (14-14, 6-10 SEC) host the Florida Gators (18-11, 8-8 SEC) at Memorial Gymnasium on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The books see an even contest, listing the game as a pick ’em. The matchup’s point total is 135.5.
Vanderbilt vs. Florida Predictions
Vanderbilt vs. Florida Betting Odds
|Pick ’em||–||135.5 points|
Vanderbilt vs. Florida Last 10 Games
- Vanderbilt is 5-5 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Commodores games averaged 138.1 total points, 2.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Commodores have a points-per-game average 2.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Florida is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Florida and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Gators games averaged 0.9 more points (136.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Gators’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 68.5, 1.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Vanderbilt vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt has put together a record of 16-11-1 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Vanderbilt have hit the over 15 times this season.
- The 69.4 points per game the Commodores put up are only 4.5 more points than the Gators allow (64.9).
- Vanderbilt is 15-6-1 against the spread and 14-8 overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Florida has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this year (14-15-0).
- Games involving Florida have hit the over 12 times this year.
- The Gators put up just 3.1 more points per game (70.3) than the Commodores give up (67.2).
- Florida has put together a 12-6 ATS record and a 13-5 overall record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
Vanderbilt vs. Florida Over/Under Trends
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (135.5 points) 18 times this season.
- There have been 13 Florida games that have finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points this season.
- The Commodores average 69.4 points per game against the Gators’ 70.3, amounting to 4.2 points over the matchup’s point total of 135.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.1 points per game, 3.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Commodores games is 137.8 points, 2.3 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Gators’ games this season (137 points).
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 20.2 PTS, 2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (47-for-149)
- Jordan Wright: 11.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.4 FG%, 33 3PT% (34-for-103)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.4 FG%
- Myles Stute: 8 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 42 3PT% (55-for-131)
- Jamaine Mann: 5.5 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 16 PTS, 9.1 REB, 2.6 BLK, 55.1 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.5 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (37-for-115)
- Tyree Appleby: 11.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (56-for-163)
- Anthony Duruji: 8.8 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Myreon Jones: 9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.7 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (56-for-163)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.