America East opponents meet when the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (14-14, 6-10 America East) host the New Hampshire Wildcats (14-12, 9-8 America East) at Costello Athletic Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. The Wildcats are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 131.5.
UMass-Lowell vs. New Hampshire Predictions
UMass-Lowell vs. New Hampshire Betting Odds
UMass-Lowell vs. New Hampshire Last 10 Games
- UMass-Lowell has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UMass-Lowell games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The River Hawks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.1 points scored. That’s 4.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The River Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- New Hampshire is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- New Hampshire and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 132.1 points scored. That’s 0.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 67.4, 1.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UMass-Lowell vs. New Hampshire Betting Trends
- UMass-Lowell is 13-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the River Hawks have an ATS record of 5-4.
- UMass-Lowell games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 23 chances this season.
- The River Hawks put up 5.2 more points per game (70.5) than the Wildcats give up (65.3).
- When UMass-Lowell puts up more than 65.3 points, it is 9-2 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- New Hampshire is 11-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Wildcats went 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, nine of New Hampshire’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Wildcats average only 4.3 more points per game (68.9) than the River Hawks give up to opponents (64.6).
- New Hampshire is 9-6 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it scores more than 64.6 points.
UMass-Lowell vs. New Hampshire Over/Under Trends
- This season, UMass-Lowell games have hit the over on this matchup’s 131.5-point over/under 11 times.
- This season, 11 games New Hampshire played finished with a combined score higher than 131.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.4 points per game, 7.9 points more than the total of 131.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 1.6 fewer points than the 129.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for River Hawks games is 136.2 points, 4.7 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- Wildcats’ games have a total points bet of 132.1 points this season, 0.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UMass-Lowell Team Leaders
- Max Brooks: 10 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 61.2 FG%
- Allin Blunt: 11.6 PTS, 45 FG%, 31 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Kalil Thomas: 9.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (41-for-122)
- Ayinde Hikim: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Everette Hammond: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (33-for-96)
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 14.9 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (50-for-123)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 11.7 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (36-for-89)
- Nick Guadarrama: 12.9 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (32-for-105)
- Nick Johnson: 8.5 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Marco Foster: 8 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (52-for-123)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.