UIC vs. Milwaukee Predictions
UIC vs. Milwaukee Betting Odds
UIC vs. Milwaukee Last 10 Games
- UIC has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UIC games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Flames games averaged 1.2 more points (141.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Flames are scoring 2.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Milwaukee covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Panthers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.6 points scored. That’s 2.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 61.2, 3.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UIC vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends
- UIC has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-16-0).
- The Flames are 1-6 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, 17 of UIC’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Flames put up just 1.2 more points per game (71.7) than the Panthers give up (70.5).
- UIC is 8-7 against the spread and 10-6 overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- Milwaukee has compiled a 12-18-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 5-10 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Milwaukee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Panthers put up an average of 64.6 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than the 72.9 the Flames allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has put together a 6-1 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 72.9 points.
UIC vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Trends
- This season, UIC and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 140.5 points 16 times.
- A total of 12 of Milwaukee’s games ended with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.3 points per game, 4.2 points fewer than the total of 140.5 for this game.
- The 143.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.9 more than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Flames games is 138.6 points, 1.9 fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (138.2 points) this season.
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 18.2 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 STL, 44.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (45-for-147)
- Kevin Johnson: 13.1 PTS, 5 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (42-for-122)
- Zion Griffin: 11.4 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 33 3PT% (34-for-103)
- Jalen Warren: 8 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Michael Diggins: 5.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 47.2 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 14.5 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (55-for-170)
- Jordan Lathon: 7.1 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 28 3PT% (21-for-75)
- Joey St. Pierre: 6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 58.3 FG%
- Donovan Newby: 8.3 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (44-for-115)
- Josh Thomas: 9 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.