The Georgia Bulldogs (6-23, 1-15 SEC) will attempt to end a nine-game losing streak when they host the No. 13 Tennessee Volunteers (21-7, 12-4 SEC) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at Stegeman Coliseum as heavy, 16-point underdogs. The contest airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5.
Tennessee vs. Georgia Predictions
Tennessee vs. Georgia Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- Tennessee is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Tennessee games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Volunteers games averaged 11.5 fewer points (134) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Volunteers are scoring 1.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Georgia covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Georgia games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 147.1 points scored. That’s 1.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their 70.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Tennessee vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- Tennessee has covered the spread 17 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 16 points or more, the Volunteers have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- Tennessee’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Volunteers average 73.4 points per game, just 4.9 fewer points than the 78.3 the Bulldogs give up.
- Tennessee is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 78.3 points.
- Georgia has covered the spread nine times over 30 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 16-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Games involving Georgia have hit the over 18 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 70.6 points per game are 7.8 more points than the 62.8 the Volunteers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.8 points, Georgia is 9-15 against the spread and 5-19 overall.
Tennessee vs. Georgia Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Tennessee’s 28 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 145.5 points.
- This season, 18 of Georgia’s games have ended with a score higher than 145.5 points.
- The Volunteers average 73.4 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 70.6, amounting to 1.5 points under the matchup’s point total of 145.5.
- The 141.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.4 fewer than the 145.5 total in this contest.
- The Volunteers have seen a 137.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (145.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (143 points) this season.
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (32-for-98)
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (81-for-206)
- Josiah-Jordan James: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 35.1 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (39-for-133)
- Zakai Zeigler: 8.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 38.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (37-for-100)
- John Fulkerson: 7.3 PTS, 52.2 FG%
Georgia Team Leaders
- Kario Oquendo: 15.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (33-for-121)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.7 PTS, 63.7 FG%
- Aaron Cook: 10.1 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 38.5 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (27-for-97)
- Noah Baumann: 8.5 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 41 3PT% (57-for-139)
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim: 7.3 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (31-for-92)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.