The Richmond Spiders (19-10, 10-6 A-10) host the Dayton Flyers (20-9, 12-4 A-10) after winning four home games in a row. The Spiders are favored by only 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 6:30 PM ET on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
Richmond vs. Dayton Predictions
Richmond vs. Dayton Betting Odds
Richmond vs. Dayton Last 10 Games
- Richmond covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Richmond’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Spiders games averaged 138.6 total points, 5.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Spiders are scoring 2.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Dayton has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Dayton’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Flyers games averaged 3.5 fewer points (130) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Flyers have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their 69.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Richmond vs. Dayton Betting Trends
- Richmond has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-15-1).
- The Spiders are 10-9-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Richmond’s games have gone over the total 13 times this season.
- The 73.1 points per game the Spiders record are 12.8 more points than the Flyers give up (60.3).
- Richmond is 12-13-1 against the spread and 18-8 overall when scoring more than 60.3 points.
- Dayton has covered the spread 16 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- The Flyers have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Dayton’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Flyers’ 69.1 points per game are just 0.3 fewer points than the 69.4 the Spiders allow.
- Dayton is 11-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
Richmond vs. Dayton Over/Under Trends
- Richmond and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (133.5 points) 19 times this season.
- This season, 12 of Dayton’s games have ended with a score higher than 133.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 133.5 is 8.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Spiders (73.1 points per game) and the Flyers (69.1 points per game).
- The 129.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.8 fewer than the 133.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Spiders games is 142.1 points, 8.6 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- Flyers games have an over/under of 132.3 points this season, 1.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.7 PTS, 5.8 AST, 3 STL, 39.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (71-for-201)
- Tyler Burton: 16.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.4 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (51-for-132)
- Grant Golden: 14.5 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.8 PTS, 56.1 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 6.9 PTS, 34 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (53-for-148)
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 11.6 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 63.6 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.7 STL, 39.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Toumani Camara: 10.8 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Kobe Elvis: 8.8 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (33-for-83)
- Koby Brea: 7.6 PTS, 43 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (48-for-116)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.