The West Virginia Mountaineers (14-15, 3-13 Big 12) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to break a six-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma Sooners (15-14, 5-11 Big 12) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at Lloyd Noble Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
Oklahoma vs. West Virginia Predictions
Oklahoma vs. West Virginia Betting Odds
Oklahoma vs. West Virginia Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Sooners games averaged 130.4 total points, 5.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Sooners’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 4.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- West Virginia has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- West Virginia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The Mountaineers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.1 points scored. That’s 0.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mountaineers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 69.5, 0.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Oklahoma vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has covered the spread 13 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Sooners have an ATS record of 4-7.
- This season, Oklahoma’s games have hit the over 17 times out of 30 chances.
- The Sooners average 68.4 points per game, only 0.1 fewer points than the 68.5 the Mountaineers give up.
- Oklahoma has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 12-4 record overall when putting up more than 68.5 points.
- West Virginia is 12-17-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mountaineers are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving West Virginia have hit the over 18 times this year.
- The Mountaineers put up only 3.9 more points per game (68.8) than the Sooners allow (64.9).
- When it scores more than 64.9 points, West Virginia is 10-10 against the spread and 11-9 overall.
Oklahoma vs. West Virginia Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Oklahoma games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- A total of 15 of West Virginia’s games ended with a combined score over 135.5 points this season.
- The Sooners average 68.4 points per game against the Mountaineers’ 68.8, totaling 1.7 points over the game’s point total of 135.5.
- The 133.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.1 fewer than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Sooners games is 1.5 points fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points in this contest.
- Mountaineers’ games have a total points bet of 135.7 points this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 12.1 PTS, 53.7 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (34-for-91)
- Jordan Goldwire: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.8 FG%, 27 3PT% (20-for-74)
- Jalen Hill: 9 PTS, 59.2 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Umoja Gibson: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (69-for-186)
- Elijah Harkless: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
West Virginia Team Leaders
- Taz Sherman: 18.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (56-for-163)
- Jalen Bridges: 8.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (35-for-105)
- Sean McNeil: 12.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (52-for-136)
- Gabe Osabuohien: 5.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.7 FG%
- Malik Curry: 8.9 PTS, 44 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.