The Montana State Bobcats (21-7, 13-4 Big Sky) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to build on a six-game home winning streak when they host the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (18-9, 12-5 Big Sky) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at Worthington Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 147 in the matchup.
Montana State vs. Southern Utah Predictions
Montana State vs. Southern Utah Betting Odds
|Montana State||-3.5||147 points|
Montana State vs. Southern Utah Last 10 Games
- Montana State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Montana State’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 5.1 fewer points (141.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bobcats have a points-per-game average two points below their season-long scoring average.
- Southern Utah has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Southern Utah games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Thunderbirds games averaged 147.7 total points, 0.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Thunderbirds are scoring 79.9 points per game compared to their 79.7 season average.
Montana State vs. Southern Utah Betting Trends
- Montana State is 13-12-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Bobcats have gone 8-8 against the spread.
- Montana State’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Bobcats record 76.7 points per game, just 3.7 more points than the 73 the Thunderbirds allow.
- When Montana State puts up more than 73 points, it is 7-6-1 against the spread and 9-7 overall.
- Southern Utah has covered the spread nine times this year (9-16-0).
- The Thunderbirds have not covered a spread when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs (0-2).
- This year, Southern Utah’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 25 chances.
- The Thunderbirds’ 79.7 points per game are 10.8 more points than the 68.9 the Bobcats allow.
- When it scores more than 68.9 points, Southern Utah is 9-10 against the spread and 16-5 overall.
Montana State vs. Southern Utah Over/Under Trends
- This season, Montana State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 147 points 12 times.
- This season, 14 games Southern Utah played finished with a combined score over 147 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.4 points per game, 9.4 points more than the over/under of 147 for this matchup.
- The 141.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.1 fewer than the 147 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Bobcats games is 141.8 points, 5.2 fewer than the over/under of 147 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Thunderbirds’ games this season (147.1 points).
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.7 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 60.9 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Xavier Bishop: 13.5 PTS, 41 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (44-for-122)
- Abdul Mohamed: 8.3 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 48.4 3PT% (30-for-62)
- Amin Adamu: 11.3 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (19-for-48)
- Raequan Battle: 8.1 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (30-for-83)
Southern Utah Team Leaders
- John Knight III: 14.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 52.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Maizen Fausett: 12.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 49.8 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (32-for-91)
- Tevian Jones: 15.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (55-for-175)
- Dre Marin: 10.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (45-for-124)
- Jason Spurgin: 7.3 PTS, 66.7 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.