The No. 4 seed Lipscomb Bisons (13-18, 6-10 ASUN) are 2.5-point favorites in the ASUN Tournament over the No. 5 seed North Florida Ospreys (11-19, 7-9 ASUN) on Tuesday at Allen Arena. The game starts at 8:00 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Lipscomb vs. North Florida Predictions
Lipscomb vs. North Florida Betting Odds
Lipscomb vs. North Florida Last 10 Games
- Lipscomb covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Lipscomb and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Bisons’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 149.2 points scored. That’s 0.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bisons’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- North Florida is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 North Florida games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Ospreys games averaged 140.8 total points, 7.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Ospreys are scoring 72.5 points per game compared to their 68.6 season average.
Lipscomb vs. North Florida Betting Trends
- Lipscomb has put together a record of 13-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Bisons are 4-4 against the spread.
- This season, 17 of Lipscomb’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The Bisons score only 3.8 more points per game (74.9) than the Ospreys give up (71.1).
- Lipscomb is 10-4 against the spread and 11-6 overall when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- North Florida has covered the spread 13 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, the Ospreys went 10-10-1 against the spread.
- Games involving North Florida have hit the over 12 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Ospreys put up an average of 68.6 points per game, 9.4 fewer points than the 78 the Bisons give up.
- North Florida is 3-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when it scores more than 78 points.
Lipscomb vs. North Florida Over/Under Trends
- Lipscomb and its opponents have combined to go over Tuesday’s over/under of 148.5 points 16 times this season.
- There have been eight North Florida games that have ended with a combined score higher than 148.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.5 points per game, five points fewer than the over/under of 148.5 for this matchup.
- The 149.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.6 more than the 148.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bisons games is one points fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.6 points more than the average over/under in Ospreys’ games this season (141.9 points).
Lipscomb Team Leaders
- Ahsan Asadullah: 14.9 PTS, 9 REB, 50.7 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Will Pruitt: 9.8 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (45-for-115)
- Jacob Ognacevic: 11.8 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 46 3PT% (29-for-63)
- Parker Hazen: 8.6 PTS, 57.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Greg Jones: 9.6 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (60-for-181)
North Florida Team Leaders
- Jadyn Parker: 8 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.1 FG%
- Jarius Hicklen: 12.1 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (84-for-210)
- Jose Placer: 14.9 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (45-for-133)
- Carter Hendricksen: 12.2 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (45-for-146)
- Dorian James: 5 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.