The No. 8 seed Lafayette Leopards (10-19, 7-11 Patriot) are favored by 5.5 points when they face off the No. 9 seed Bucknell Bison (8-22, 5-13 Patriot) in the Patriot Tournament Tuesday at Kirby Sports Center, beginning at 7:00 PM. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the Patriot championship.
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Predictions
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Betting Odds
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Last 10 Games
- Lafayette covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Lafayette and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Leopards’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.8 points scored. That’s 8.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Leopards are scoring 1.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Bucknell has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Bucknell and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 142.5 total points, three fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bison have scored 4.9 more points per contest compared to their 70.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Betting Trends
- Lafayette has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-13-1).
- The Leopards are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Lafayette’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 67.3 points per game the Leopards score are 11.5 fewer points than the Bison allow (78.8).
- When Lafayette totals more than 78.8 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- Bucknell is 13-16-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Bison have gone 6-7 against the spread.
- This season, 17 of Bucknell’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The Bison’s 70.9 points per game are just 1.6 fewer points than the 72.5 the Leopards give up to opponents.
- Bucknell is 6-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it scores more than 72.5 points.
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Over/Under Trends
- This season, Lafayette games have hit the over on this game’s 145.5-point total five times.
- This season, 17 games Bucknell played finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 145.5 is 7.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Leopards (67.3 points per game) and the Bison (70.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 5.8 fewer points than the 151.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Leopards have seen a 139.5 average over/under in their games this season, six points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Bison games have an over/under of 145.2 points this season, 0.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 14.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 BLK, 54.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Kyle Jenkins: 10.3 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (38-for-137)
- Tyrone Perry: 11.6 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (55-for-151)
- CJ Fulton: 7.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.4 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (35-for-93)
- Leo O’Boyle: 10 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (54-for-154)
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 17.7 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (81-for-226)
- Xander Rice: 13.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.9 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (45-for-110)
- Andre Screen: 11.4 PTS, 58.1 FG%
- Jake van der Heijden: 6.4 PTS, 42 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (42-for-104)
- Alex Timmerman: 7.3 PTS, 59.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.