The No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (23-5, 12-3 Big 12) hit the road in Big 12 play against the TCU Horned Frogs (18-9, 7-8 Big 12) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Jayhawks are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is 144.5 for the matchup.
Kansas vs. TCU Predictions
Kansas vs. TCU Betting Odds
Kansas vs. TCU Last 10 Games
- Kansas covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Kansas’ last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Jayhawks games averaged 142.3 total points, 2.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Jayhawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 2.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- TCU is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- TCU and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The Horned Frogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 129.2 points scored. That’s 15.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Horned Frogs have a 68.3 points-per-game average, 0.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Kansas vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Kansas has covered the spread 12 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Jayhawks have an ATS record of 9-11.
- Games involving Kansas have hit the over 15 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Jayhawks average 15.2 more points per game (79.6) than the Horned Frogs give up (64.4).
- Kansas is 12-13 against the spread and 22-4 overall when scoring more than 64.4 points.
- TCU has put together a record of 16-9-1 against the spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs are 5-2 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving TCU have hit the over 15 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Horned Frogs score just 0.2 fewer points per game (68.4) than the Jayhawks allow (68.6).
- TCU is 9-3 against the spread and 12-1 overall when it scores more than 68.6 points.
Kansas vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kansas games have gone over this game’s 144.5-point over/under 13 times.
- There have been six TCU games that have ended with a combined score over 144.5 points this season.
- The Jayhawks average 79.6 points per game against the Horned Frogs’ 68.4, totaling 3.5 points over the game’s over/under of 144.5.
- The 133 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 11.5 fewer than the 144.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Jayhawks games is 2.1 points fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points in this matchup.
- Horned Frogs games have an over/under of 133.2 points this season, 11.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 15.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (35-for-100)
- Ochai Agbaji: 20.4 PTS, 50.1 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (81-for-187)
- David McCormack: 9.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 50.8 FG%
- Jalen Wilson: 10.6 PTS, 7 REB, 48 FG%, 27 3PT% (20-for-74)
- Dajuan Harris: 5.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 15.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.3 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (33-for-113)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.5 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- Damion Baugh: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (21-for-79)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 9.4 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (37-for-107)
- Eddie Lampkin Jr.: 6.5 PTS, 60.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.