The No. 7 seed Holy Cross Crusaders (9-21, 7-11 Patriot) are 2.5-point favorites in the Patriot Tournament against the No. 10 seed American Eagles (9-21, 5-13 Patriot) on Tuesday at Hart Recreation Center. The matchup starts at 7:00 PM, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Holy Cross vs. American Predictions
Holy Cross vs. American Betting Odds
|Holy Cross||-2.5||131.5 points|
Holy Cross vs. American Last 10 Games
- Holy Cross has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Holy Cross and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Crusaders games averaged five more points (136.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Crusaders are scoring 1.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- American has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- American and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 0.6 more points (132.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 63.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Holy Cross vs. American Betting Trends
- Holy Cross has put together a record of 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Crusaders have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Holy Cross’ games have gone over the total 14 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Crusaders score 65.3 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than the 71.2 the Eagles give up.
- Holy Cross is 4-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- American is 14-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 10-13.
- American games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this year.
- The Eagles average 7.5 fewer points per game (63.3) than the Crusaders give up to opponents (70.8).
- When it scores more than 70.8 points, American is 7-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Holy Cross vs. American Over/Under Trends
- This season, 20 of Holy Cross’ 29 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 131.5 points.
- This season, 19 of American’s games have ended with a score higher than 131.5 points.
- The Crusaders average 65.3 points per game against the Eagles’ 63.3, amounting to 2.9 points under the game’s point total of 131.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 10.5 fewer points than the 142 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Crusaders have seen a 137.2 average over/under in their games this season, 5.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 134.5 points this season, three points more than the over/under for this game.
Holy Cross Team Leaders
- Gerrale Gates: 16.1 PTS, 8.6 REB, 42.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Kyrell Luc: 13 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.7 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- Bo Montgomery: 8.8 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (36-for-96)
- Judson Martindale: 8.1 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (39-for-115)
- Caleb Kenney: 4.1 PTS, 49 FG%
American Team Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.4 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (36-for-98)
- Johnny O’Neil: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (44-for-122)
- Matt Rogers: 9.6 PTS, 58.6 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 10.8 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (14-for-55)
- Elijah Stephens: 6.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.