The No. 3 seed Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (20-10, 10-6 ASUN) are favored by 10.5 points in the ASUN Tournament when they face off the No. 6 seed North Alabama Lions (9-20, 2-14 ASUN) Tuesday at Alico Arena, starting at 7:00 PM. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
FGCU vs. North Alabama Predictions
FGCU vs. North Alabama Betting Odds
FGCU vs. North Alabama Last 10 Games
- FGCU has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 FGCU games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 147.1 total points, 5.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- North Alabama is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 0-10 straight-up record in those matchups.
- North Alabama and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Lions games averaged 3.7 fewer points (137.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Lions have a 63.3 points-per-game average, six points below their season-long scoring average.
FGCU vs. North Alabama Betting Trends
- FGCU has compiled a 15-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are winless against the spread when they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- FGCU’s games have gone over the total 19 times this season.
- The Eagles score 9.5 more points per game (77.6) than the Lions give up (68.1).
- FGCU is 12-8 against the spread and 18-4 overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- North Alabama has registered an 8-16-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Lions have an ATS record of 3-4.
- This year, 11 of North Alabama’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Lions put up an average of 69.3 points per game, only 3.7 fewer points than the 73 the Eagles allow to opponents.
- North Alabama is 3-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it scores more than 73 points.
FGCU vs. North Alabama Over/Under Trends
- FGCU and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (141.5 points) 20 times this season.
- A total of 11 of North Alabama’s games finished with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.9 points per game, 5.4 points more than the over/under of 141.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 141.1 points per game, 0.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Eagles have seen a 143.9 over/under in their games this season, 2.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.7 points more than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (138.8 points).
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 21.3 PTS, 6.4 AST, 40 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (91-for-251)
- Kevin Samuel: 11.7 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 3.2 BLK, 63.7 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 10.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.1 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Caleb Catto: 8.2 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (48-for-126)
- Austin Richie: 6.6 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (48-for-129)
North Alabama Team Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz: 13.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.9 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (56-for-166)
- C.J. Brim: 10 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (23-for-88)
- Jamari Blackmon: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (39-for-111)
- Will Soucie: 6.7 PTS, 49 FG%, 50 3PT% (12-for-24)
- Damien Forrest: 5.2 PTS, 43.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.