The No. 4 Duke Blue Devils (25-4, 15-3 ACC) are heavy favorites (-14.5) as they try to continue a seven-game road win streak when they square off against the Pittsburgh Panthers (11-18, 6-12 ACC) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at Petersen Events Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
Duke vs. Pittsburgh Predictions
Duke vs. Pittsburgh Betting Odds
Duke vs. Pittsburgh Last 10 Games
- Duke has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Duke and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Blue Devils games averaged 4.9 more points (142.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Blue Devils have a points-per-game average 3.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Pittsburgh covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Pittsburgh games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Panthers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.1 points scored. That’s 4.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 64.2 points per game compared to their 62.5 season average.
Duke vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Duke has gone 17-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Devils are 6-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of Duke’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 80.1 points per game the Blue Devils score are 12.9 more points than the Panthers give up (67.2).
- When Duke scores more than 67.2 points, it is 16-8-1 against the spread and 22-3 overall.
- Pittsburgh has compiled a 15-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 13 of Pittsburgh’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Panthers put up an average of 62.5 points per game, only 2.9 fewer points than the 65.4 the Blue Devils allow to opponents.
- Pittsburgh has put together a 6-3 ATS record and a 4-5 overall record in games it scores more than 65.4 points.
Duke vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Trends
- This season, 22 of Duke’s 29 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 137.5 points.
- There have been 10 Pittsburgh games that have finished with a combined score over 137.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.6 points per game, 5.1 points more than the point total of 137.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 4.9 fewer points than the 132.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Blue Devils games is 145.8 points, 8.3 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- Panthers games have an over/under of 132 points this season, 5.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 16.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 45.9 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (30-for-97)
- Wendell Moore: 13.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (38-for-95)
- Mark Williams: 11.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.9 BLK, 72.4 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 11.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (41-for-127)
- AJ Griffin: 10.4 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 49.1 3PT% (56-for-114)
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 14.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 45.9 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (6-for-38)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 9.7 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 43.8 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (40-for-106)
- Femi Odukale: 11.5 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (29-for-84)
- Jamarius Burton: 12.7 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 3.6 PTS, 31.3 FG%, 22 3PT% (11-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.