Detroit Mercy vs. Green Bay Predictions
Detroit Mercy vs. Green Bay Betting Odds
|Detroit Mercy||-10||135.5 points|
Detroit Mercy vs. Green Bay Last 10 Games
- Detroit Mercy is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Detroit Mercy’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Titans’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.9 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Titans have a points-per-game average 0.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Green Bay has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Green Bay games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Phoenix games averaged 132 total points, 3.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Phoenix have scored 0.1 more points per contest compared to their 61.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Detroit Mercy vs. Green Bay Betting Trends
- Detroit Mercy has put together a 16-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Titans have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Detroit Mercy games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Titans average just two more points per game (70.6) than the Phoenix allow (68.6).
- Detroit Mercy has a 12-3 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall when scoring more than 68.6 points.
- Green Bay has covered the spread 14 times over 28 games with a set spread.
- The Phoenix are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Green Bay’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Phoenix put up an average of 61.7 points per game, eight fewer points than the 69.7 the Titans allow.
- When it scores more than 69.7 points, Green Bay is 4-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
Detroit Mercy vs. Green Bay Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 Detroit Mercy games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- This season, 10 games Green Bay played finished with a combined score over 135.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 135.5 is 3.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Titans (70.6 points per game) and the Phoenix (61.7 points per game).
- The 138.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.8 more than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Titans have seen a 141.5 over/under in their games this season, six more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Phoenix games have an over/under of 132.1 points this season, 3.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Antoine Davis: 23.7 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (103-for-273)
- Madut Akec: 13.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.6 STL, 50.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Matt Johnson: 8 PTS, 41 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
- D.J. Harvey: 8 PTS, 43 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (28-for-78)
- Willy Isiani: 5.1 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (31-for-79)
Green Bay Team Leaders
- Emmanuel Ansong: 11 PTS, 51 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (11-for-43)
- Kamari McGee: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.3 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (23-for-87)
- Cade Meyer: 9.3 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
- Lucas Stieber: 4.3 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Japannah Kellogg: 6.9 PTS, 48.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.