The No. 3 seed Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (10-19, 7-9 ASUN) are 1.5-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 6 seed Stetson Hatters (11-18, 5-11 ASUN) in the ASUN Tournament Tuesday at Farris Center, starting at 7:00 PM.
Central Arkansas vs. Stetson Predictions
Central Arkansas vs. Stetson Betting Odds
|Central Arkansas||-1.5||151.5 points|
Central Arkansas vs. Stetson Last 10 Games
- Central Arkansas covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Central Arkansas’ last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Sugar Bears games averaged 152.1 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Sugar Bears have a points-per-game average 0.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Stetson is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Stetson games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Hatters games averaged 138.3 total points, 13.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Hatters’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 72.4, 2.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Central Arkansas vs. Stetson Betting Trends
- Central Arkansas has covered the spread 13 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- This season, 15 of Central Arkansas’ games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Sugar Bears average 73.3 points per game, only 1.9 more points than the 71.4 the Hatters allow.
- When Central Arkansas totals more than 71.4 points, it is 10-1 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- Stetson has covered the spread 13 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Hatters have an ATS record of 12-8-1.
- Stetson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Hatters put up an average of 69.6 points per game, 11.9 fewer points than the 81.5 the Sugar Bears give up to opponents.
- Stetson is 5-0 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it scores more than 81.5 points.
Central Arkansas vs. Stetson Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Central Arkansas games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 151.5 points.
- This season, seven of Stetson’s games have ended with a score higher than 151.5 points.
- The Sugar Bears average 73.3 points per game against the Hatters’ 69.6, totaling 8.6 points under the matchup’s total of 151.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 152.9 points per game, 1.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Sugar Bears games is 1.8 points fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 14.1 points more than the average over/under in Hatters’ games this season (137.4 points).
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Camren Hunter: 14.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (25-for-92)
- Jared Chatham: 11 PTS, 52 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 11.4 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Darious Hall: 12.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Collin Cooper: 9.7 PTS, 36 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (62-for-170)
Stetson Team Leaders
- Christiaan Jones: 12.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.4 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (33-for-104)
- Chase Johnston: 15.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.4 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (98-for-241)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 7 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 40.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
- Mahamadou Diawara: 6 PTS, 47 FG%
- Rob Perry: 15.9 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.