The Buffalo Bulls (19-8, 13-4 MAC) take a nine-game win streak into a home matchup with the Toledo Rockets (23-6, 15-3 MAC), who have won three straight. The Rockets are underdogs by just 2.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 159.5 points.
Buffalo vs. Toledo Predictions
Buffalo vs. Toledo Betting Odds
Buffalo vs. Toledo Last 10 Games
- Buffalo has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Buffalo games has gone over the set total four times.
- The Bulls’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 153.1 points scored. That’s 6.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Bulls have a points-per-game average 1.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Toledo has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Toledo and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Rockets games averaged 9.9 fewer points (149.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Rockets have scored 1.6 more points per contest compared to their 80.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Buffalo vs. Toledo Betting Trends
- Buffalo has compiled a 12-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 8-10.
- Games involving Buffalo have hit the over 12 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 81.1 points per game the Bulls record are 12.6 more points than the Rockets allow (68.5).
- Buffalo has a 10-10 record against the spread and an 18-5 record overall when putting up more than 68.5 points.
- Toledo has covered the spread 19 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Rockets are 3-1 against the spread.
- This year, Toledo’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 27 chances.
- The Rockets score an average of 80.7 points per game, nine more points than the 71.7 the Bulls allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.7 points, Toledo is 16-2 against the spread and 19-1 overall.
Buffalo vs. Toledo Over/Under Trends
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (159.5 points) 11 times this season.
- In Toledo’s 27 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 159.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 161.8 points per game, 2.3 points more than the total of 159.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.2 points per game, 19.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bulls games is 152 points, 7.5 fewer than the over/under of 159.5 points for this contest.
- Rockets games have an over/under of 147.9 points this season, 11.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Jeenathan Williams: 19.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.1 FG%, 45.4 3PT% (54-for-119)
- Ronaldo Segu: 15.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 43.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (42-for-112)
- Josh Mballa: 13.7 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 50.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
- David Skogman: 8.1 PTS, 58.6 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Maceo Jack: 9.6 PTS, 43 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (41-for-126)
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (41-for-127)
- JT Shumate: 15.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 56.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (58-for-116)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 14.6 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (42-for-111)
- Rayj Dennis: 12.6 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.7 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (16-for-58)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.