America East foes square off when the Albany (NY) Great Danes (13-16, 9-8 America East) host the Hartford Hawks (10-18, 8-8 America East) at SEFCU Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. The Hawks are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 136.5.
Albany (NY) vs. Hartford Predictions
Albany (NY) vs. Hartford Betting Odds
|Albany (NY)||-2.5||136.5 points|
Albany (NY) vs. Hartford Last 10 Games
- Albany (NY) covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Albany (NY) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Great Danes games averaged 129.9 total points, 6.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Great Danes’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is one point higher than their season-long average.
- Hartford is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Hartford games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 1.7 more points (138.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Hawks have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their 70.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Albany (NY) vs. Hartford Betting Trends
- Albany (NY) has compiled a 12-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Great Danes are winless against the spread when they are 2.5-point favorites or more (0-5).
- Albany (NY)’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Great Danes score 10.4 fewer points per game (62.5) than the Hawks allow (72.9).
- When Albany (NY) scores more than 72.9 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- Hartford has compiled a 12-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are 7-8 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Hartford’s games have hit the over 17 times out of 27 chances.
- The Hawks put up an average of 70.5 points per game, only 4.5 more points than the 66 the Great Danes allow to opponents.
- Hartford is 11-6 against the spread and 9-9 overall when it scores more than 66 points.
Albany (NY) vs. Hartford Over/Under Trends
- Albany (NY) and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (136.5 points) six times this season.
- A total of 17 of Hartford’s games ended with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133 points per game, 3.5 points fewer than the point total of 136.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.9 points per game, 2.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Great Danes games is 4.4 points fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (138.2 points) and this game’s over/under (136.5 points).
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- Jamel Horton: 12.5 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 31 3PT% (22-for-71)
- Matt Cerruti: 11.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.9 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (47-for-101)
- Jarvis Doles: 7.1 PTS, 38 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Trey Hutcheson: 5.7 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
Hartford Team Leaders
- Moses Flowers: 14.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.5 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (43-for-115)
- Austin Williams: 16.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.2 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- David Shriver: 9.7 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (70-for-178)
- Hunter Marks: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.8 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
- Traci Carter: 8.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 34 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.