The Air Force Falcons (10-17, 3-13 MWC) are favored (by 5.5 points) to break a five-game home losing streak when they host the San Jose State Spartans (8-20, 1-15 MWC) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.5.
Air Force vs. San Jose State Predictions
Air Force vs. San Jose State Betting Odds
|Air Force||-5.5||129.5 points|
Air Force vs. San Jose State Last 10 Games
- Air Force covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- Air Force and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Falcons’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 125.9 points scored. That’s 3.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Falcons have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- San Jose State has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- San Jose State’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Spartans games averaged 136.4 total points, 6.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Spartans have scored 4.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 65 PPG season-long scoring average.
Air Force vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Air Force has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-11-0).
- The Falcons have not covered a spread when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites (0-2).
- This season, Air Force’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The 59.2 points per game the Falcons score are 13.7 fewer points than the Spartans give up (72.9).
- Air Force has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when putting up more than 72.9 points.
- San Jose State has covered the spread in a matchup 15 times this season (15-12-0).
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Spartans are 10-10 against the spread.
- Games involving San Jose State have hit the over 14 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Spartans average just 0.9 fewer points per game (65) than the Falcons allow their opponents to score (65.9).
- San Jose State is 9-2 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
Air Force vs. San Jose State Over/Under Trends
- Air Force and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (129.5 points) 10 times this season.
- A total of 18 of San Jose State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 129.5 points this season.
- The Falcons average 59.2 points per game against the Spartans’ 65, amounting to 5.3 points under the game’s total of 129.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 138.8 points per game, 9.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Falcons have seen a 126.2 average over/under in their games this season, 3.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Spartans’ games have a total points bet of 137.6 points this season, 8.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Air Force Team Leaders
- Ethan Taylor: 9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (31-for-93)
- A.J. Walker: 14.6 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (47-for-129)
- Jake Heidbreder: 10.4 PTS, 49 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (41-for-110)
- Nikc Jackson: 6.1 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Lucas Moerman: 4 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 43.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 13.3 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (29-for-66)
- Shon Robinson: 7.4 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (13-for-55)
- Trey Anderson: 8.9 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (37-for-83)
- Alvaro Cardenas Torre: 6.6 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (31-for-83)
- Tibet Gorener: 8 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (51-for-155)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.