The Oregon State Beavers (3-24, 1-16 Pac-12) host the Washington State Cougars (15-13, 8-9 Pac-12) after losing seven home games in a row. The Cougars are favored by 8 points in the matchup, which begins at 11:00 PM ET on Monday, February 28, 2022. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Washington State vs. Oregon State Predictions
Washington State vs. Oregon State Betting Odds
|Washington State||-8||138.5 points|
Washington State vs. Oregon State Last 10 Games
- Washington State is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Washington State’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The Cougars’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 133.5 points scored. That’s five fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Cougars are scoring 6.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Oregon State covered the spread twice in its past 10 contests while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- Oregon State’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Beavers games averaged 1.5 more points (140) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Beavers have a 63.6 points-per-game average, 3.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Washington State vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Washington State has gone 12-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 8 points or more, the Cougars have gone 3-6 against the spread.
- Washington State’s games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Cougars score 70.5 points per game, 6.7 fewer points than the 77.2 the Beavers allow.
- When Washington State totals more than 77.2 points, it is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Oregon State has covered the spread in a game seven times this year (7-20-1).
- The Beavers have an ATS record of 3-5-1 when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This year, Oregon State’s games have hit the over 18 times out of 28 chances.
- The Beavers score an average of 67.2 points per game, only 3.4 more points than the 63.8 the Cougars allow.
- Oregon State has put together a 7-9-1 ATS record and a 3-14 overall record in games it scores more than 63.8 points.
Washington State vs. Oregon State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Washington State games have hit the over on this game’s 138.5-point over/under 10 times.
- This season, 18 of Oregon State’s games have ended with a score higher than 138.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 138.5 is 0.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (70.5 points per game) and the Beavers (67.2 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 2.5 fewer points than the 141 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Cougars have seen a 137.5 average over/under in their games this season, one point fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Beavers’ games have a total points bet of 138.7 points this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 13.9 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (79-for-207)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.3 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 51.8 FG%, 16 3PT% (4-for-25)
- Mouhamed Gueye: 7.8 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Noah Williams: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.2 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (19-for-77)
- Tyrell Roberts: 10.7 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (57-for-177)
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Dashawn Davis: 10.6 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 45.9 FG%, 15 3PT% (6-for-40)
- Abdul Alatishe: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Jarod Lucas: 13.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (63-for-164)
- Roman Silva: 6.3 PTS, 57.3 FG%
- Glenn Taylor Jr.: 6.6 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (11-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.