The Wyoming Cowboys (23-5, 12-3 MWC) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to continue a 14-game home winning streak when they host the San Diego State Aztecs (18-7, 10-4 MWC) on Monday, February 28, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 127.5.
San Diego State vs. Wyoming Predictions
San Diego State vs. Wyoming Betting Odds
|San Diego State||-1.5||127.5 points|
San Diego State vs. Wyoming Last 10 Games
- San Diego State is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- San Diego State’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Aztecs games averaged 126.5 total points, one fewer point than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Aztecs are scoring 1.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Wyoming is 8-2 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 11.3 more points (138.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Cowboys’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 70.2, 4.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
San Diego State vs. Wyoming Betting Trends
- San Diego State has compiled a 14-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Aztecs have an ATS record of 11-9.
- This season, nine of San Diego State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Aztecs record the same amount of points as the Cowboys allow (65.6).
- When San Diego State scores more than 65.6 points, it is 9-4 against the spread and 13-0 overall.
- Wyoming has covered the spread 16 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Cowboys have an ATS record of 7-2.
- This season, Wyoming’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 27 chances.
- The Cowboys’ 74.9 points per game are 18.0 more points than the 56.9 the Aztecs allow to opponents.
- Wyoming is 15-9-2 against the spread and 23-4 overall when it scores more than 56.9 points.
San Diego State vs. Wyoming Over/Under Trends
- San Diego State and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (127.5 points) 13 times this season.
- There have been 22 Wyoming games that have finished with a combined score over 127.5 points this season.
- The Aztecs average 65.6 points per game against the Cowboys’ 74.9, amounting to 13 points over the matchup’s point total of 127.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 122.5 points per game, five points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Aztecs have seen a 128.5 over/under in their games this season, one more point than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 12.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (139.8 points).
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 16.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (45-for-108)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.6 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.1 BLK, 49.4 FG%
- Keshad Johnson: 7.7 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 12 3PT% (3-for-25)
- Trey Pulliam: 8 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Lamont Butler: 7.4 PTS, 2 STL, 38 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 19.1 PTS, 6.1 AST, 50.7 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
- Graham Ike: 20.7 PTS, 9.8 REB, 53.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.6 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (80-for-188)
- Jeremiah Oden: 7.9 PTS, 54.1 FG%, 29 3PT% (18-for-62)
- Xavier Dusell: 8.2 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (47-for-132)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.