SWAC opponents meet when the Prairie View A&M Panthers (9-16, 8-6 SWAC) host the Jackson State Tigers (8-18, 6-9 SWAC) at William J. Nicks Building, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, February 28, 2022. The Tigers are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5 points.
Prairie View A&M vs. Jackson State Predictions
Prairie View A&M vs. Jackson State Betting Odds
|Prairie View A&M||-3.5||132.5 points|
Prairie View A&M vs. Jackson State Last 10 Games
- Prairie View A&M is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Prairie View A&M and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Panthers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.5 points scored. That’s 10 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 5.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Jackson State covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Jackson State games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Tigers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 125.9 points scored. That’s 6.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 2.9 more points per contest compared to their 59.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Prairie View A&M vs. Jackson State Betting Trends
- Prairie View A&M has put together a 12-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 3-5 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of Prairie View A&M’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 67.4 points per game the Panthers score are just 1.7 more points than the Tigers give up (65.7).
- Prairie View A&M has a 9-8 record against the spread and an 8-9 record overall when scoring more than 65.7 points.
- Jackson State is 13-12-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 9-4.
- Games involving Jackson State have hit the over 11 times this season.
- The Tigers’ 59.9 points per game are 14.5 fewer points than the 74.4 the Panthers give up to opponents.
- Jackson State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it scores more than 74.4 points.
Prairie View A&M vs. Jackson State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Prairie View A&M games have gone over this matchup’s 132.5-point total 20 times.
- There have been 11 Jackson State games that have ended with a combined score over 132.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 127.3 points per game, 5.2 points fewer than the total of 132.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.1 points per game, 7.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Panthers games is 143 points, 10.5 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (132.5 points) and the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (129.1 points) this season.
Prairie View A&M Team Leaders
- Jawaun Daniels: 14.6 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
- William Douglas: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Jeremiah Gambrell: 11.2 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Dewayne Cox: 8.3 PTS, 2.4 STL, 43.5 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (16-for-38)
- Markedric Bell: 5.6 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 56.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
Jackson State Team Leaders
- Jayveous McKinnis: 11.7 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 3.1 BLK, 54.3 FG%
- Terence Lewis II: 8 PTS, 51.9 FG%
- Jonas James: 7.6 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (15-for-69)
- Ken Evans: 6.4 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Dyllan Taylor: 4.3 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (8-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.