The Northwestern Wildcats (13-14, 6-12 Big Ten) are heavy underdogs (+10.5) as they look to break a three-game road slide when they square off against the No. 25 Iowa Hawkeyes (20-8, 10-7 Big Ten) on Monday, February 28, 2022 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 152.5 in the matchup.
Iowa vs. Northwestern Predictions
Iowa vs. Northwestern Betting Odds
Iowa vs. Northwestern Last 10 Games
- Iowa has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Iowa and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Hawkeyes games averaged 150.9 total points, 1.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hawkeyes have scored 0.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Northwestern is 4-6 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Northwestern and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 11.4 fewer points (141.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 65.9, 7.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Iowa vs. Northwestern Betting Trends
- Iowa has put together a 16-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawkeyes are 7-4 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, 20 of Iowa’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Hawkeyes score 83.8 points per game, 15.5 more points than the 68.3 the Wildcats give up.
- When Iowa scores more than 68.3 points, it is 15-10 against the spread and 19-6 overall.
- Northwestern has put together a record of 13-12-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Northwestern’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Wildcats average only two more points per game (73.3) than the Hawkeyes give up to opponents (71.3).
- When it scores more than 71.3 points, Northwestern is 6-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
Iowa vs. Northwestern Over/Under Trends
- A total of 17 Iowa games this season have gone over Monday’s total of 152.5 points.
- Four of Northwestern’s games ended with a combined score higher than 152.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 157.1 points per game, 4.6 points more than the over/under of 152.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 12.9 fewer points than the 139.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Hawkeyes games is 150.2 points, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 152.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 12.2 points more than the average over/under in Wildcats’ games this season (140.3 points).
Iowa Team Leaders
- Keegan Murray: 23.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 2 BLK, 56.1 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (44-for-122)
- Kris Murray: 10.1 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (35-for-88)
- Patrick McCaffery: 10.7 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (27-for-85)
- Jordan Bohannon: 10.7 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (67-for-181)
- Filip Rebraca: 6.2 PTS, 54.6 FG%
Northwestern Team Leaders
- Pete Nance: 15 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 49.3 FG%, 44 3PT% (37-for-84)
- Boo Buie: 14.7 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (57-for-165)
- Chase Audige: 10.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 35.8 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (24-for-95)
- Ryan Young: 8.8 PTS, 54.7 FG%
- Robbie Beran: 6.3 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.