A-10 foes square off when the Fordham Rams (13-14, 6-9 A-10) host the UMass Minutemen (12-15, 5-10 A-10) at Rose Hill Gymnasium, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 28, 2022. The Minutemen are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Fordham vs. UMass Predictions
Fordham vs. UMass Betting Odds
Fordham vs. UMass Last 10 Games
- Fordham has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Rams games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 8.7 fewer points (130.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Rams’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is eight points lower than their season-long average.
- UMass covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- UMass’ past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Minutemen games averaged 146.5 total points, seven more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Minutemen are scoring 68.7 points per game compared to their 74.6 season average.
Fordham vs. UMass Betting Trends
- Fordham is 18-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 4-3.
- This season, 13 of Fordham’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Rams put up 11.9 fewer points per game (65.8) than the Minutemen allow (77.7).
- Fordham has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when putting up more than 77.7 points.
- UMass has registered a 10-15-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Minutemen have an ATS record of 6-9 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- UMass games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Minutemen’s 74.6 points per game are 8.2 more points than the 66.4 the Rams allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.4 points, UMass is 10-9-1 against the spread and 12-10 overall.
Fordham vs. UMass Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Fordham’s 28 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- In UMass’ 26 games this season, 20 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 139.5.
- The over/under for the matchup of 139.5 is 0.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rams (65.8 points per game) and the Minutemen (74.6 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 144.1 points per game, 4.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Rams games is 4.3 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points in this contest.
- Minutemen’s games have a total points bet of 145.6 points this season, 6.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 14 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.8 BLK, 50 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Darius Quisenberry: 17.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (55-for-165)
- Antrell Charlton: 7.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 33.6 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (28-for-104)
- Kyle Rose: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (46-for-132)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
UMass Team Leaders
- Trent Buttrick: 11.1 PTS, 43 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (44-for-121)
- Noah Fernandes: 13.7 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 40.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (37-for-104)
- Rich Kelly: 12.4 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 48 3PT% (60-for-125)
- T.J. Weeks: 9.3 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (42-for-113)
- CJ Kelly: 10.8 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 36 3PT% (41-for-114)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.