The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (13-11, 11-6 MAAC) host the Niagara Purple Eagles (12-14, 7-10 MAAC) in a matchup of MAAC teams at Yanitelli Center, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 27, 2022. The Peacocks are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 127 points.
Saint Peter’s vs. Niagara Predictions
Saint Peter’s vs. Niagara Betting Odds
|Saint Peter’s||-5.5||127 points|
Saint Peter’s vs. Niagara Last 10 Games
- Saint Peter’s has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Saint Peter’s games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Peacocks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 132.1 points scored. That’s 5.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Peacocks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is two points higher than their season-long average.
- Niagara is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Niagara games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Purple Eagles games averaged 133 total points, six more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Purple Eagles have a 66.9 points-per-game average, 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Saint Peter’s vs. Niagara Betting Trends
- Saint Peter’s has covered the spread seven times in 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Peacocks have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, five of Saint Peter’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Peacocks record 67.2 points per game, only 0.4 more points than the 66.8 the Purple Eagles give up.
- When Saint Peter’s totals more than 66.8 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 9-4 overall.
- Niagara is 13-9-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Purple Eagles have an ATS record of 5-1.
- Niagara’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Purple Eagles score an average of 68.1 points per game, just 3.3 more points than the 64.8 the Peacocks allow to opponents.
- Niagara has put together an 11-4 ATS record and an 11-8 overall record in games it scores more than 64.8 points.
Saint Peter’s vs. Niagara Over/Under Trends
- Eight Saint Peter’s games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 127 points.
- There have been 14 Niagara games that have finished with a combined score over 127 points this season.
- The total for the game of 127 is 8.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Peacocks (67.2 points per game) and the Purple Eagles (68.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 131.6 points per game, 4.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Peacocks games is 131.8 points, 4.8 more than the over/under of 127 points for this contest.
- Purple Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 134.3 points this season, 7.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Saint Peter’s Team Leaders
- KC Ndefo: 10.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 2.6 BLK, 45.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Fousseyni Drame: 7.3 PTS, 7 REB, 54.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
- Daryl Banks III: 11.1 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
- Hassan Drame: 6 PTS, 47 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Doug Edert: 8.9 PTS, 47 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (34-for-78)
Niagara Team Leaders
- Marcus Hammond: 17.8 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 38 3PT% (60-for-158)
- Jordan Cintron: 8.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 53.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Sam Iorio: 8.6 PTS, 40 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (23-for-86)
- Noah Thomasson: 10.7 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (22-for-60)
- Greg Kuakumensah: 7.6 PTS, 59.5 FG%, 68.8 3PT% (11-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.