A pair of sliding teams square off when the Quinnipiac Bobcats (12-13, 7-10 MAAC) host the Canisius Golden Griffins (8-20, 4-13 MAAC) on Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The Bobcats are 3-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game losing streak against the Golden Griffins, who have lost four straight. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
Quinnipiac vs. Canisius Predictions
Quinnipiac vs. Canisius Betting Odds
Quinnipiac vs. Canisius Last 10 Games
- Quinnipiac is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Quinnipiac games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Bobcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 142.5 points scored. That’s four fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Bobcats have a points-per-game average 0.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Canisius is 1-9 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Canisius’ past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Golden Griffins games averaged 7.1 fewer points (139.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Golden Griffins are scoring 66.4 points per game compared to their 68.8 season average.
Quinnipiac vs. Canisius Betting Trends
- Quinnipiac has covered the spread 10 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Quinnipiac’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Bobcats average 72.8 points per game, just 0.7 more points than the 72.1 the Golden Griffins give up.
- Quinnipiac is 5-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Canisius is 10-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Golden Griffins have gone 8-8 against the spread.
- Games involving Canisius have hit the over 10 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Golden Griffins score only 3.3 fewer points per game (68.8) than the Bobcats allow (72.1).
- Canisius has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 72.1 points.
Quinnipiac vs. Canisius Over/Under Trends
- This season, Quinnipiac games have gone over this game’s 146.5-point total eight times.
- This season, eight of Canisius’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.6 points per game, 4.9 points fewer than the total of 146.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 144.2 points per game, 2.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bobcats have seen a 140.3 average over/under in their games this season, 6.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.6 points more than the average over/under in Golden Griffins’ games this season (142.9 points).
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 10.1 PTS, 10.5 REB, 47.5 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 14.2 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (43-for-120)
- Dezi Jones: 10.7 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (36-for-98)
- Tymu Chenery: 9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (28-for-87)
- Jacob Rigoni: 8 PTS, 36 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (43-for-131)
Canisius Team Leaders
- Armon Harried: 11.6 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (32-for-107)
- Jordan Henderson: 11 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.2 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (53-for-160)
- Ahamadou Fofana: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (33-for-102)
- Jacco Fritz: 7.5 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Malek Green: 10.8 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.