The Princeton Tigers (20-5, 10-2 Ivy League) will attempt to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Harvard Crimson (13-11, 5-7 Ivy League) on Sunday, February 27, 2022 at Lavietes Pavilion as only 2-point favorites. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.5.
Princeton vs. Harvard Predictions
Princeton vs. Harvard Betting Odds
Princeton vs. Harvard Last 10 Games
- Princeton covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Princeton games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 141.9 total points, 0.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 1.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Harvard covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Harvard’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The Crimson’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.5 points scored. That’s one more point than this contest’s over/under.
- The Crimson’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 65.4, 6.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Princeton vs. Harvard Betting Trends
- Princeton has gone 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving Princeton have hit the over seven times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Tigers average 11.7 more points per game (80.3) than the Crimson allow (68.6).
- When Princeton scores more than 68.6 points, it is 3-4 against the spread and 19-4 overall.
- Harvard has registered an 8-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Crimson have an ATS record of 4-2.
- This season, 10 of Harvard’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Crimson’s 72.1 points per game are only 2.9 more points than the 69.2 the Tigers give up.
- Harvard has put together a 5-5 ATS record and an 8-5 overall record in games it scores more than 69.2 points.
Princeton vs. Harvard Over/Under Trends
- This season, Princeton and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 141.5 points six times.
- There have been nine Harvard games that have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points this season.
- The Tigers average 80.3 points per game against the Crimson’s 72.1, amounting to 10.9 points over the game’s total of 141.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.7 fewer points than the 137.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Tigers have seen a 141.9 over/under in their games this season, 0.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates the average total points bet in Crimson’s games (141.9 points) and this game’s over/under (141.5 points).
Princeton Team Leaders
- Tosan Evbuomwan: 15 PTS, 1.6 STL, 52.4 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
- Ethan Wright: 15.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 50.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (61-for-150)
- Jaelin Llewellyn: 15 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (49-for-128)
- Ryan Langborg: 11 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (57-for-144)
- Drew Friberg: 9.4 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (62-for-157)
Harvard Team Leaders
- Noah Kirkwood: 17.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 47 FG%, 35 3PT% (42-for-120)
- Luka Sakota: 11.8 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (43-for-111)
- Chris Ledlum: 15.8 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Kale Catchings: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
- Samuel Silverstein: 5 PTS, 55 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.