MAAC foes square off when the Monmouth Hawks (18-10, 10-7 MAAC) visit the Siena Saints (14-11, 11-6 MAAC) at Times Union Center, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 27, 2022. The Saints are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Monmouth vs. Siena Predictions
Monmouth vs. Siena Betting Odds
Monmouth vs. Siena Last 10 Games
- Monmouth has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Monmouth’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Hawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140 points scored. That’s 6.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Siena covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Siena and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Saints games averaged 0.4 more points (133.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Saints are scoring 68.2 points per game compared to their 66.6 season average.
Monmouth vs. Siena Betting Trends
- Monmouth has compiled an 8-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 4-3.
- Monmouth games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Hawks put up only 0.3 more points per game (69.5) than the Saints give up (69.2).
- When Monmouth totals more than 69.2 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Siena is 13-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Saints have an ATS record of 8-6 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 13 of Siena’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Saints put up an average of 66.6 points per game, only 0.8 fewer points than the 67.4 the Hawks allow.
- Siena has put together a 9-2 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.4 points.
Monmouth vs. Siena Over/Under Trends
- Monmouth and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (133.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been 13 Siena games that have ended with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The Hawks average 69.5 points per game against the Saints’ 66.6, amounting to 2.6 points over the contest’s total of 133.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.6 points per game, 3.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Hawks have seen a 139.6 over/under in their games this season, 6.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates the average total points bet in Saints’ games (133.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (133.5 points).
Monmouth Team Leaders
- George Papas: 15.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.4 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (89-for-246)
- Walker Miller: 14.9 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
- Shavar Reynolds: 14 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
- Marcus McClary: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Nikkei Rutty: 3.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 54.9 FG%
Siena Team Leaders
- Anthony Gaines: 11 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Jackson Stormo: 11 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 54.5 FG%
- Colby Rogers: 13.7 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (58-for-145)
- Nick Hopkins: 8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (42-for-107)
- Jared Billups: 6.1 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.