MAAC foes square off when the Monmouth Hawks (18-10, 10-7 MAAC) visit the Siena Saints (14-11, 11-6 MAAC) at Times Union Center, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 27, 2022. The Saints are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Monmouth vs. Siena Predictions
Monmouth vs. Siena Betting Odds
Monmouth vs. Siena Last 10 Games
- Monmouth has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Monmouth’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Hawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140 points scored. That’s 6.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Siena covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Siena and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Saints games averaged 0.4 more points (133.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Saints are scoring 68.2 points per game compared to their 66.6 season average.
Monmouth vs. Siena Betting Trends
- Monmouth has compiled an 8-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 4-3.
- Monmouth games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Hawks put up only 0.3 more points per game (69.5) than the Saints give up (69.2).
- When Monmouth totals more than 69.2 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Siena is 13-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Saints have an ATS record of 8-6 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 13 of Siena’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Saints put up an average of 66.6 points per game, only 0.8 fewer points than the 67.4 the Hawks allow.
- Siena has put together a 9-2 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.4 points.
Monmouth vs. Siena Over/Under Trends
- Monmouth and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (133.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been 13 Siena games that have ended with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The Hawks average 69.5 points per game against the Saints’ 66.6, amounting to 2.6 points over the contest’s total of 133.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.6 points per game, 3.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Hawks have seen a 139.6 over/under in their games this season, 6.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates the average total points bet in Saints’ games (133.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (133.5 points).
Monmouth Team Leaders
- George Papas: 15.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.4 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (89-for-246)
- Walker Miller: 14.9 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
- Shavar Reynolds: 14 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
- Marcus McClary: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Nikkei Rutty: 3.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 54.9 FG%
Siena Team Leaders
- Anthony Gaines: 11 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Jackson Stormo: 11 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 54.5 FG%
- Colby Rogers: 13.7 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (58-for-145)
- Nick Hopkins: 8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (42-for-107)
- Jared Billups: 6.1 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.