The Memphis Tigers (16-9, 10-5 AAC) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to build on a four-game home win streak when they take on the Wichita State Shockers (13-11, 4-8 AAC) on Sunday, February 27, 2022 at FedExForum. The matchup airs at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 140.5.
Memphis vs. Wichita State Predictions
Memphis vs. Wichita State Betting Odds
Memphis vs. Wichita State Last 10 Games
- Memphis has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Memphis’ last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Tigers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.8 points scored. That’s 4.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 2.0 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Wichita State is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Wichita State’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The Shockers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 134.7 points scored. That’s 5.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Shockers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 69.3, 0.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Memphis vs. Wichita State Betting Trends
- Memphis is 10-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 5-6.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total 14 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Tigers put up 10.2 more points per game (76.0) than the Shockers give up (65.8).
- Memphis has a 10-9 record against the spread and a 16-4 record overall when putting up more than 65.8 points.
- Wichita State is 10-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Shockers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Wichita State’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Shockers put up only 0.6 fewer points per game (68.8) than the Tigers allow (69.4).
- Wichita State has put together a 5-5 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 69.4 points.
Memphis vs. Wichita State Over/Under Trends
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140.5 points) 15 times this season.
- A total of 10 of Wichita State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 140.5 is 4.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (76.0 points per game) and the Shockers (68.8 points per game).
- The 135.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.3 fewer than the 140.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Tigers have seen a 144.1 over/under in their games this season, 3.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.6 points more than the average over/under in Shockers’ games this season (133.9 points).
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 11.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.3 BLK, 63.9 FG%
- Lester Quinones: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (38-for-109)
- DeAndre Williams: 11.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 57.3 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Landers Nolley II: 9.9 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
- Josh Minott: 7 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Ricky Council IV: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (22-for-71)
- Tyson Etienne: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.7 FG%, 33 3PT% (65-for-197)
- Craig Porter Jr.: 7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Dexter Dennis: 9 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 32 3PT% (33-for-103)
- Morris Udeze: 10.5 PTS, 50.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.