The Fairfield Stags (12-16, 6-11 MAAC) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Manhattan Jaspers (14-12, 7-10 MAAC) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 27, 2022 at Draddy Gymnasium. The over/under is set at 139 for the matchup.
Manhattan vs. Fairfield Predictions
Manhattan vs. Fairfield Betting Odds
Manhattan vs. Fairfield Last 10 Games
- Manhattan is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Manhattan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Jaspers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.3 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Jaspers are scoring 2.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Fairfield has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Fairfield games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Stags games averaged 5.2 fewer points (133.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Stags are scoring 65.3 points per game compared to their 69.0 season average.
Manhattan vs. Fairfield Betting Trends
- Manhattan has gone 12-8-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Jaspers have an ATS record of 4-1-1.
- Manhattan’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The 72.0 points per game the Jaspers score are 5.1 more points than the Stags allow (66.9).
- Manhattan has a 10-3 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- Fairfield has put together a 13-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Stags have an ATS record of 6-3 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Fairfield’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Stags put up an average of 69.0 points per game, only 3.7 fewer points than the 72.7 the Jaspers allow to opponents.
- Fairfield has put together an 8-2 ATS record and an 8-3 overall record in games it scores more than 72.7 points.
Manhattan vs. Fairfield Over/Under Trends
- Manhattan and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Sunday’s total of 139 points 13 times this season.
- A total of 10 of Fairfield’s games finished with a combined score over 139 points this season.
- The total for the game of 139 is 2.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Jaspers (72.0 points per game) and the Stags (69.0 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 139.6 points per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Jaspers games is 136.7 points, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- Stags games have an over/under of 134.6 points this season, 4.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Manhattan Team Leaders
- Jose Perez: 19.2 PTS, 42 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (26-for-98)
- Josh Roberts: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Elijah Buchanan: 8.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Anthony Nelson: 11 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.3 FG%, 38 3PT% (30-for-79)
- Samba Diallo: 5.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.3 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Supreme Cook: 10.4 PTS, 8.1 REB, 54 FG%
- Taj Benning: 11.1 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (35-for-107)
- Jake Wojcik: 9.8 PTS, 34.2 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (57-for-164)
- Jesus Cruz: 8.6 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
- Caleb Green: 7.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (27-for-63)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.