The Iona Gaels (23-5, 15-2 MAAC) are 8.5-point favorites as they look to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Rider Broncs (11-16, 7-10 MAAC) on Sunday, February 27, 2022 at Alumni Gymnasium. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.
Iona vs. Rider Predictions
Iona vs. Rider Betting Odds
Iona vs. Rider Last 10 Games
- Iona is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The Gaels and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The Gaels’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.4 points scored. That’s 1.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Gaels have a points-per-game average 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Rider covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Rider games have gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Broncs games averaged four fewer points (138) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Broncs have scored one fewer point per contest compared to their 67.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Iona vs. Rider Betting Trends
- Iona has covered the spread in a game 15 times this season (15-11-0).
- The Gaels are 6-7 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, Iona’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 27 chances.
- The Gaels record 6.1 more points per game (75.7) than the Broncs allow (69.6).
- When Iona scores more than 69.6 points, it is 11-8 against the spread and 20-2 overall.
- Rider has covered the spread three times this season (3-10-0).
- The Broncs have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Rider’s games have gone over the total six times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Broncs put up only 0.9 fewer points per game (67.6) than the Gaels allow their opponents to score (68.5).
- When it scores more than 68.5 points, Rider is 3-2 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
Iona vs. Rider Over/Under Trends
- Iona and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s total of 142 points 11 times this season.
- In Rider’s 13 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 142.
- The Gaels average 75.7 points per game against the Broncs’ 67.6, totaling 1.3 points over the matchup’s over/under of 142.
- The 138.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.9 fewer than the 142 total in this contest.
- The Gaels have seen a 141.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.8 points more than the average over/under in Broncs’ games this season (141.2 points).
Iona Team Leaders
- Nelly Junior Joseph: 12.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 2 BLK, 53.6 FG%
- Tyson Jolly: 14.7 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (44-for-113)
- Elijah Joiner: 11.9 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (31-for-109)
- Dylan van Eyck: 8 PTS, 57.7 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Quinn Slazinski: 8.6 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (30-for-93)
Rider Team Leaders
- Dimencio Vaughn: 12.7 PTS, 8 REB, 1.9 STL, 41.9 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
- Dwight Murray Jr.: 12.6 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (30-for-102)
- Mervin James: 10.7 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Allen Powell: 11.3 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (48-for-142)
- Ajiri Ogemuno-Johnson: 8.4 PTS, 55 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.