The Wyoming Cowboys (22-5, 11-3 MWC) are favored (by 7.5 points) to extend a 13-game home win streak when they host the Nevada Wolf Pack (12-14, 6-9 MWC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 146 for the matchup.
Wyoming vs. Nevada Predictions
Wyoming vs. Nevada Betting Odds
Wyoming vs. Nevada Last 10 Games
- Wyoming has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Wyoming’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Cowboys’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.5 points scored. That’s 8.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Cowboys have scored 5.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Nevada has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Nevada’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Wolf Pack games averaged 143.7 total points, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Wolf Pack have a 67.4 points-per-game average, 5.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Wyoming vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Wyoming is 15-9-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Cowboys have an ATS record of 4-5-1.
- This season, 13 of Wyoming’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Cowboys score only 1.2 more points per game (74.9) than the Wolf Pack allow (73.7).
- Wyoming is 9-4-2 against the spread and 16-0 overall when scoring more than 73.7 points.
- Nevada is 8-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Nevada have hit the over 11 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Wolf Pack score an average of 72.9 points per game, 7.2 more points than the 65.7 the Cowboys give up to opponents.
- Nevada is 6-12 against the spread and 12-8 overall when it scores more than 65.7 points.
Wyoming vs. Nevada Over/Under Trends
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (146 points) six times this season.
- There have been 12 Nevada games that have ended with a combined score over 146 points this season.
- The Cowboys average 74.9 points per game against the Wolf Pack’s 72.9, amounting to 1.8 points over the contest’s total of 146.
- The 139.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.6 fewer than the 146 over/under in this contest.
- The Cowboys have seen a 139.6 average over/under in their games this season, 6.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Wolf Pack’s games this season (146.8 points).
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 19 PTS, 6.2 AST, 50.5 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (15-for-61)
- Graham Ike: 20.6 PTS, 9.6 REB, 53.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.7 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (78-for-182)
- Jeremiah Oden: 7.8 PTS, 55.8 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (16-for-57)
- Xavier Dusell: 8.2 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 36 3PT% (45-for-125)
Nevada Team Leaders
- Desmond Cambridge: 16.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.3 BLK, 44.3 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (76-for-202)
- Grant Sherfield: 18.7 PTS, 6.5 AST, 43.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (39-for-110)
- Kenan Blackshear: 7.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
- Will Baker: 11.9 PTS, 55.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
- Warren Washington: 10.2 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 60.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.