The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (9-19, 5-12 Big Sky) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the Weber State Wildcats (19-10, 12-6 Big Sky) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
Weber State vs. Northern Arizona Predictions
Weber State vs. Northern Arizona Betting Odds
|Weber State||-7.5||144.5 points|
Weber State vs. Northern Arizona Last 10 Games
- Weber State is 2-8-0 against the spread and 5-5 overall during its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Weber State games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Wildcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 151 points scored. That’s 6.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Northern Arizona covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Arizona’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Lumberjacks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141 points scored. That’s 3.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Lumberjacks have scored 2.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Weber State vs. Northern Arizona Betting Trends
- Weber State has covered the spread 12 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 6-6.
- This season, 19 of Weber State’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Wildcats record just 3.9 more points per game (77.1) than the Lumberjacks allow (73.2).
- Weber State is 9-8 against the spread and 15-4 overall when scoring more than 73.2 points.
- Northern Arizona is 12-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Lumberjacks are 5-4 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of Northern Arizona’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Lumberjacks’ 68.1 points per game are only 3.1 fewer points than the 71.2 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Northern Arizona has put together a 4-4 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 71.2 points.
Weber State vs. Northern Arizona Over/Under Trends
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (144.5 points) 19 times this season.
- This season, seven games Northern Arizona played finished with a combined score over 144.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.2 points per game, 0.7 points more than the point total of 144.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 144.4 points per game, 0.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 147 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Lumberjacks games have an over/under of 139.4 points this season, 5.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 12.2 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.8 STL, 53.2 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
- Koby McEwen: 18.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.7 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (57-for-168)
- Jamison Overton: 12.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 12.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (63-for-142)
- Dontay Bassett: 9.7 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
Northern Arizona Team Leaders
- Jalen Cole: 18.8 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (85-for-230)
- Carson Towt: 8.4 PTS, 8.8 REB, 49.5 FG%
- Nik Mains: 12 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (68-for-164)
- Ezekiel Richards: 5.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 53 FG%
- Keith Haymon: 9.4 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (54-for-150)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.