The Louisville Cardinals (12-15, 6-11 ACC) are underdogs (by 8 points) to end a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (21-8, 11-7 ACC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 142.
Wake Forest vs. Louisville Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Louisville Betting Odds
|Wake Forest||-8||142 points|
Wake Forest vs. Louisville Last 10 Games
- Wake Forest covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Wake Forest games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Demon Deacons games averaged 147.2 total points, 5.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Demon Deacons have a points-per-game average 0.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Louisville is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Louisville games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Cardinals games averaged three fewer points (139) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Cardinals are scoring 65.9 points per game compared to their 68.1 season average.
Wake Forest vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- Wake Forest is 17-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8-point favorites or more, the Demon Deacons have an ATS record of 7-3.
- Wake Forest’s games have gone over the total 16 times this season.
- The Demon Deacons put up 78.1 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 69.4 the Cardinals give up.
- Wake Forest has a 13-9 record against the spread and an 18-4 record overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Louisville is 9-17-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8-point underdogs or more, the Cardinals have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Louisville have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Cardinals average just 1.3 fewer points per game (68.1) than the Demon Deacons allow (69.4).
- Louisville is 5-9 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
Wake Forest vs. Louisville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wake Forest and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 142 points 20 times.
- A total of 10 of Louisville’s games finished with a combined score over 142 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 142 is 4.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Demon Deacons (78.1 points per game) and the Cardinals (68.1 points per game).
- The 138.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.2 fewer than the 142 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Demon Deacons games is 145.1 points, 3.1 more than the over/under of 142 points for this contest.
- Cardinals games have an over/under of 139.4 points this season, 2.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 19.7 PTS, 5 AST, 1.2 STL, 52.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (38-for-120)
- Jake Laravia: 14.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 56.3 FG%, 41 3PT% (25-for-61)
- Dallas Walton: 7.9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 50 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Daivien Williamson: 11.9 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (52-for-131)
- Isaiah Mucius: 9.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (60-for-163)
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 9.7 PTS, 8 REB, 1.3 STL, 46.3 FG%, 31 3PT% (22-for-71)
- Jarrod West: 5.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.3 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (24-for-83)
- Noah Locke: 9.7 PTS, 36 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (58-for-167)
- Jae’Lyn Withers: 6.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (15-for-62)
- Dre Davis: 8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 22.4 3PT% (11-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.