The Florida State Seminoles (14-13, 7-10 ACC) visit the Virginia Cavaliers (17-11, 11-7 ACC) after losing five road games in a row. The Cavaliers are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 125.5.
Virginia vs. Florida State Predictions
Virginia vs. Florida State Betting Odds
Virginia vs. Florida State Last 10 Games
- Virginia covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Virginia games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Cavaliers games averaged 124.4 total points, 1.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Cavaliers have scored 1.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Florida State covered the spread once in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Florida State games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Seminoles games averaged 13.1 more points (138.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Seminoles have scored 5.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 71 PPG season-long scoring average.
Virginia vs. Florida State Betting Trends
- Virginia has put together a record of 14-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Cavaliers have gone 4-4 against the spread.
- This season, Virginia’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The 63.4 points per game the Cavaliers put up are 7.9 fewer points than the Seminoles allow (71.3).
- Virginia has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when putting up more than 71.3 points.
- Florida State has covered the spread eight times this year (8-19-0).
- The Seminoles have not covered the spread (0-3) when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Florida State’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Seminoles score 10.7 more points per game (71) than the Cavaliers give up (60.3).
- When it scores more than 60.3 points, Florida State is 8-11 against the spread and 13-7 overall.
Virginia vs. Florida State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Virginia’s 28 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 125.5 points.
- A total of 22 of Florida State’s games ended with a combined score over 125.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 125.5 is 8.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cavaliers (63.4 points per game) and the Seminoles (71 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.1 fewer points than the 131.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Cavaliers games is 124.2 points, 1.3 fewer than the over/under of 125.5 points for this contest.
- Seminoles’ games have a total points bet of 141.3 points this season, 15.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Virginia Team Leaders
- Jayden Gardner: 15.3 PTS, 7 REB, 51.5 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Reece Beekman: 7.9 PTS, 5 AST, 2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
- Kihei Clark: 10.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (50-for-132)
- Armaan Franklin: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (36-for-142)
- Kadin Shedrick: 7 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 62.6 FG%
Florida State Team Leaders
- Caleb Mills: 12.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
- Matthew Cleveland: 11.1 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (5-for-30)
- Anthony Polite: 9.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Rayquan Evans: 8.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Malik Osborne: 10 PTS, 41 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.