The Vermont Catamounts (23-5, 15-1 America East) are heavy favorites (-16.5) as they attempt to build on a 12-game home winning streak when they take on the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (14-13, 6-9 America East) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Roy L. Patrick Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5.
Vermont vs. UMass-Lowell Predictions
Vermont vs. UMass-Lowell Betting Odds
Vermont vs. UMass-Lowell Last 10 Games
- Vermont covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Vermont and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Catamounts’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.7 points scored. That’s 2.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Catamounts are scoring 2.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- UMass-Lowell has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- UMass-Lowell and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The River Hawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.7 points scored. That’s 1.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The River Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 71.2, 0.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Vermont vs. UMass-Lowell Betting Trends
- Vermont has covered the spread 14 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 16.5-point favorites or more, the Catamounts have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, 15 of Vermont’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Catamounts put up 74.4 points per game, 9.7 more points than the 64.7 the River Hawks allow.
- When Vermont scores more than 64.7 points, it is 13-6 against the spread and 21-1 overall.
- UMass-Lowell is 12-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 16.5-point underdogs or more, the River Hawks have an ATS record of 1-1.
- UMass-Lowell games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 22 chances this year.
- The River Hawks score an average of 70.9 points per game, 9.1 more points than the 61.8 the Catamounts allow.
- UMass-Lowell is 10-7 against the spread and 12-9 overall when it scores more than 61.8 points.
Vermont vs. UMass-Lowell Over/Under Trends
- Vermont and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) 13 times this season.
- This season, eight of UMass-Lowell’s games have ended with a score higher than 134.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.3 points per game, 10.8 points more than the point total of 134.5 for this game.
- The 126.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are eight fewer than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Catamounts games is 133.8 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.8 points fewer than the average over/under in River Hawks’ games this season (136.3 points).
Vermont Team Leaders
- Ben Shungu: 16.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.3 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (54-for-118)
- Ryan Davis: 17.5 PTS, 58.4 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (35-for-83)
- Isaiah Powell: 9.1 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Justin Mazzulla: 7.4 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
- Finn Sullivan: 7.2 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (35-for-99)
UMass-Lowell Team Leaders
- Max Brooks: 10.2 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 62.1 FG%
- Kalil Thomas: 9.5 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (41-for-120)
- Allin Blunt: 11.3 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (27-for-86)
- Ayinde Hikim: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Everette Hammond: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.7 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (29-for-91)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.