The VCU Rams (19-7, 12-3 A-10) are favored (-6) to continue a six-game winning streak when they visit the UMass Minutemen (12-14, 5-9 A-10) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at William D. Mullins Center. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
VCU vs. UMass Predictions
VCU vs. UMass Betting Odds
VCU vs. UMass Last 10 Games
- VCU covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- VCU and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Rams’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 128.6 points scored. That’s 12.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Rams are scoring 4.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- UMass covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UMass games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Minutemen games averaged 147.2 total points, 5.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Minutemen are scoring 71.6 points per game compared to their 75.1 season average.
VCU vs. UMass Betting Trends
- VCU is 16-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 6-6.
- Games involving VCU have hit the over 14 times this season.
- The Rams record 12.2 fewer points per game (65.5) than the Minutemen allow (77.7).
- VCU has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when scoring more than 77.7 points.
- UMass has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-14-1).
- In games this season when an underdog by 6 points or more, the Minutemen have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Games involving UMass have hit the over 17 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Minutemen score an average of 75.1 points per game, 14.3 more points than the 60.8 the Rams give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 60.8 points, UMass is 10-11-1 against the spread and 12-12 overall.
VCU vs. UMass Over/Under Trends
- VCU and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- This season, 20 games UMass played finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 141.5 is 0.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Rams (65.5 points per game) and the Minutemen (75.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is three fewer points than the 138.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Rams games is 127.9 points, 13.6 fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Minutemen’s games this season (145.8 points).
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 13 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.1 BLK, 47.5 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (50-for-127)
- Adrian Baldwin Jr.: 11.3 PTS, 5.4 AST, 3.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
- KeShawn Curry: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.9 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Jayden Nunn: 8.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (23-for-67)
- Hason Ward: 6.6 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 53.5 FG%
UMass Team Leaders
- Noah Fernandes: 13.9 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (36-for-100)
- Trent Buttrick: 11.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (43-for-118)
- Rich Kelly: 12.8 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (60-for-123)
- T.J. Weeks: 9.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (42-for-111)
- CJ Kelly: 11 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (41-for-110)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.