Pac-12 foes meet when the Utah Utes (11-17, 4-14 Pac-12) host the Arizona State Sun Devils (11-16, 7-10 Pac-12) at Jon M. Huntsman Center, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022. The Sun Devils are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 137.
Utah vs. Arizona State Predictions
Utah vs. Arizona State Betting Odds
Utah vs. Arizona State Last 10 Games
- Utah has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Utah games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Utes games averaged 140 total points, three more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Utes have a points-per-game average 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Arizona State is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Arizona State games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Sun Devils games averaged 136.8 total points, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Sun Devils are scoring 68.5 points per game compared to their 65.1 season average.
Utah vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- Utah has gone 10-16-2 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Utes have gone 6-6-1 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of Utah’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Utes put up only 1.4 more points per game (70) than the Sun Devils give up (68.6).
- When Utah scores more than 68.6 points, it is 6-5-2 against the spread and 6-7 overall.
- Arizona State is 14-12-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, the Sun Devils went 11-4-1 against the spread.
- Arizona State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Sun Devils’ 65.1 points per game are 5.2 fewer points than the 70.3 the Utes allow.
- Arizona State is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
Utah vs. Arizona State Over/Under Trends
- Utah and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 137 points 18 times this season.
- This season, nine of Arizona State’s games have ended with a score higher than 137 points.
- The point total for the contest of 137 is 1.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Utes (70 points per game) and the Sun Devils (65.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 138.9 points per game, 1.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Utes have seen a 139.1 over/under in their games this season, 2.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Sun Devils’ games this season (137.4 points).
Utah Team Leaders
- Marco Anthony: 8.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 39.7 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Rollie Worster: 8 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Branden Carlson: 13.2 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 50.2 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Both Gach: 9.5 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (28-for-91)
- Lazar Stefanovic: 7.5 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (29-for-98)
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Marreon Jackson: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 34.2 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (44-for-153)
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.3 PTS, 52.8 FG%
- DJ Horne: 12.1 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (67-for-183)
- Jalen Graham: 9.8 PTS, 49.1 FG%
- Jay Heath: 10.3 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (35-for-87)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.