MWC foes meet when the Utah State Aggies (16-13, 7-9 MWC) host the Colorado State Rams (22-4, 12-4 MWC) at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum, beginning at 10:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022. The Rams are 2-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.5.
Utah State vs. Colorado State Predictions
Utah State vs. Colorado State Betting Odds
|Utah State||-2||141.5 points|
Utah State vs. Colorado State Last 10 Games
- Utah State is 5-5 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Utah State games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Aggies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137.5 points scored. That’s four fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Colorado State is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Colorado State’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Rams games averaged 142.2 total points, 0.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Rams are scoring 70.6 points per game compared to their 75.5 season average.
Utah State vs. Colorado State Betting Trends
- Utah State has covered the spread 13 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 8-6 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Utah State’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 27 chances.
- The Aggies score 74.5 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 66.7 the Rams allow.
- Utah State is 13-7-1 against the spread and 16-7 overall when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- Colorado State has covered the spread 13 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- The Rams are winless against the spread when they are 2-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This season, nine of Colorado State’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Rams’ 75.5 points per game are 7.8 more points than the 67.7 the Aggies give up.
- Colorado State is 11-6 against the spread and 16-2 overall when it scores more than 67.7 points.
Utah State vs. Colorado State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of Utah State’s 27 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- There have been 12 Colorado State games that have ended with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150 points per game, 8.5 points more than the over/under of 141.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 7.1 fewer points than the 134.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Aggies games is 1.7 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 1.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (142.7 points).
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 18 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.7 STL, 55.8 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (39-for-82)
- Brandon Horvath: 13.7 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (34-for-101)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.4 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (52-for-136)
- Rylan Jones: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 8.2 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (28-for-78)
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 19.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 57.6 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (42-for-90)
- Isaiah Stevens: 15 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (33-for-94)
- John Tonje: 9.9 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (32-for-77)
- Chandler Jacobs: 6 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
- Dischon Thomas: 5.8 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.