The Presbyterian Blue Hose (12-18, 4-11 Big South) visit the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (15-13, 7-8 Big South) after losing three straight road games. The Bulldogs are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 130.5.
UNC Asheville vs. Presbyterian Predictions
UNC Asheville vs. Presbyterian Betting Odds
|UNC Asheville||-4.5||130.5 points|
UNC Asheville vs. Presbyterian Last 10 Games
- UNC Asheville is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 UNC Asheville games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 6.1 more points (136.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 3.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Presbyterian is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Presbyterian’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Blue Hose’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 129 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Blue Hose are scoring 66.2 points per game compared to their 66.7 season average.
UNC Asheville vs. Presbyterian Betting Trends
- UNC Asheville has covered the spread 15 times this season (15-10-0).
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have gone 4-2 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of UNC Asheville’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Bulldogs score 7.2 more points per game (73.9) than the Blue Hose give up (66.7).
- When UNC Asheville totals more than 66.7 points, it is 10-7 against the spread and 12-8 overall.
- Presbyterian has gone 14-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Blue Hose have an ATS record of 6-4.
- Presbyterian’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Blue Hose’s 66.7 points per game are only 0.1 fewer points than the 66.8 the Bulldogs allow.
- Presbyterian is 6-6-1 against the spread and 9-7 overall when it scores more than 66.8 points.
UNC Asheville vs. Presbyterian Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 UNC Asheville games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- A total of 15 of Presbyterian’s games finished with a combined score over 130.5 points this season.
- The Bulldogs average 73.9 points per game against the Blue Hose’s 66.7, amounting to 10.1 points over the game’s over/under of 130.5.
- The 133.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are three more than the 130.5 total in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 140.7 average over/under in their games this season, 10.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates the average total points bet in Blue Hose’s games (132.6 points) and this contest’s over/under (130.5 points).
UNC Asheville Team Leaders
- Drew Pember: 15.4 PTS, 2.9 BLK, 48.2 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (28-for-87)
- Tajion Jones: 12.6 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (69-for-181)
- LJ Thorpe: 13.2 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Trent Stephney: 7.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.8 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (10-for-47)
- Jamon Battle: 7.7 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 16.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (47-for-202)
- Winston Hill: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Trevon Reddish: 8.7 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Kobe Stewart: 5.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Brandon Younger: 5.8 PTS, 41 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (25-for-88)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.