The UIC Flames (12-15, 8-10 Horizon) are at home in Horizon play against the Milwaukee Panthers (10-20, 8-13 Horizon) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Flames are favored by 6 points in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 143.5.
UIC vs. Milwaukee Predictions
UIC vs. Milwaukee Betting Odds
UIC vs. Milwaukee Last 10 Games
- UIC covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UIC games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Flames’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.6 points scored. That’s 1.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Flames are scoring 2.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Milwaukee covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Milwaukee games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The Panthers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.4 points scored. That’s 6.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Panthers have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 64.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
UIC vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends
- UIC has covered the spread 10 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- The Flames have yet to cover the spread when they are at least 6-point favorites (0-4).
- This season, 17 of UIC’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Flames put up 71.7 points per game, only 1.3 more points than the 70.4 the Panthers give up.
- When UIC puts up more than 70.4 points, it is 7-7 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 12 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 4-7 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This year, 14 of Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The Panthers put up an average of 64.9 points per game, 8.5 fewer points than the 73.4 the Flames give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 73.4 points, Milwaukee is 6-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
UIC vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Trends
- UIC and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (143.5 points) 14 times this season.
- In Milwaukee’s 29 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 143.5.
- The Flames average 71.7 points per game against the Panthers’ 64.9, amounting to 6.9 points under the game’s total of 143.5.
- The 143.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.3 more than the 143.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Flames have seen a 138.4 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.5 points separates this game’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (138 points) this season.
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 18.3 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 STL, 44.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (44-for-144)
- Kevin Johnson: 13.1 PTS, 5 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.2 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (40-for-115)
- Zion Griffin: 11.6 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (33-for-99)
- Jalen Warren: 8 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
- Filip: 6.5 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (39-for-107)
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 14.3 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (53-for-164)
- Jordan Lathon: 7.4 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
- Joey St. Pierre: 5.7 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 57.3 FG%
- Donovan Newby: 8.3 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (42-for-111)
- Josh Thomas: 9.2 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.